xxi.

𝗄𝖾𝗍𝗌𝗎 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌©𝗕𝗢𝗬 𝗡𝗘𝗫𝗧 𝗗𝗢𝗥𝗠

𝗄𝖾𝗍𝗌𝗎 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌©
𝗕𝗢𝗬 𝗡𝗘𝗫𝗧 𝗗𝗢𝗥𝗠

✎ ๑━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━๑ ✐

THE HOKI MUSEUM was absolutely breathtaking. as you stood there and looked at building, you couldn't help but wonder how the hell someone could build something so deliberate.

the entire building was made up of storage container-like structures. some were stacked while other sat parallel, but each edifice curves and slithered in a different direction, making the entire museum look modern and almost futuristic.

"take a picture, it'll last longer," tsukishima said, letting out a short laugh when you glared at him. "no, really. take one. or else we'll be late for our tour."

so you did. with an innocuous scowl, but you still took the picture, so he couldn't complain. but before you could even take a decent amount of photos, tsukishima took your hand and began pulling you up the path of pretty flowers and towards the entrance of the museum.

it was like he wanted to annoy you.

but when you guys finally stepped inside, all your irritation dissipated and suddenly, you were thankful he dragged you in there.

before you could say anything about the museum's incredible interior, a woman approached the both of you. she was short with light brown hair pulled into a tight bun, secured by a clip—and the moment she saw you, she couldn't take her eyes off you.

and it wasn't the innocent "i've never seen a tall black woman before." no. she was mesmerized and she didn't even have to utter a word to express her immediate infatuation with you. even tsukishima raised an eyebrow.

"are you our tour guide?" he asked, seeing as though she failed to say anything—forgot why she approached in the first place.

she turned her head to look at him, blinked a few times, and stood up straighter upon realizing how bad she just spaced out. "ah—yes! i'm sorry about that, i just... right this way!" she used both her hands to gesture in the direction of a narrow hallway.

she took the lead, allowing you two to follow her. you and tsukishima met eyes and immediately, a knowing smile formed on both your lips. it was like you shared some sort of secret.

all along the tour, you were taking pictures of pieces of art you found interesting. it was hard not to simply take a picture of everything your eyes laid on, but you had to keep storage in mind.

shiori—you found out that was her name after looking at the tag pinned to her blazer pocket—led you into a dimly
lit room with paintings lining every wall. there was very little lighting, save for the lights behind the paintings, giving the room a delightfully gloomy look.