xvii.

𝗄𝖾𝗍𝗌𝗎 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌©𝗕𝗢𝗬 𝗡𝗘𝗫𝗧 𝗗𝗢𝗥𝗠

𝗄𝖾𝗍𝗌𝗎 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌©
𝗕𝗢𝗬 𝗡𝗘𝗫𝗧 𝗗𝗢𝗥𝗠

✎ ๑━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━๑ ✐

OUT OF THE THREE CLASSES you found yourself sharing with tsukishima this new semester, only one proved to be a real issue. only one class required you to partner up with someone, agree on 6 places the both of you wanted to visit, and actually go to those places. the worst part was, you had to document it all.

this meant pictures, videos, and spending your next three weekends cooped up in a car because you had to drive to all these places.

maybe it wouldn't have been that bad if you had a different partner; if tsukishima hadn't told the teacher that you wanted to partner up with him. no, not the other way around. he specifically told the man: "you gotta give the ladies what they want." as if this wasn't all done against your will.

because you knew that after this trip, where you might have to spend 3 of the next 4 weekends together, things would get out of control. things would never be the same again.

so as you threw your bag in the trunk, the corresponding sound deep and hollow, tsukishima stood beside you, his eyes glued to his phone screen as you looked around at the car before you.

you were surprised when he knocked on the door to your dorm, took your bag without asking, and walked you down to the parking lot over to this car you'd never seen before. its white exterior was sleek and shiny, the black door handles flat and modern-looking.

"did you get a new car?" you asked, walking around to the passenger seat. tsukishima slipped his phone inside his pocket and opened the door to the drivers seat.

"yeah. my mom and my brother got it for me as a 'congratulations for finishing the semester with all a's' present." he said it like that was no big deal. "as if i haven't been doing that since middle school..."

your jaw dropped, "what? this looks mad expensive, why don't you look happier about it—how do you even open the door??"

snorting, tsukishima leaned over and opened the door for you from the inside. "i mean, it's not really my style. not what i would've chosen, but whatever," he shrugged, leaning into the plush leather seats.

you closed the door behind you, snapping your head to look over at him. "you can't be serious," you deadpanned, refraining from marveling at the interior of the car.

"unfortunately, i am," he smiled lazily, earning himself an eye roll from you.

"you are such a fucking princess," you said begrudgingly, aggressively pulling on the seatbelt. before you could connect the belt buckle with the latch, tsukishima reached over and did it for you, his grin even wider now.