〈𝖎-𝖑𝖆𝖓𝖉 ; 02〉

━━━━━━━  ✿ familiaritya prodigy:nouna person, especially a young one, endowed with exceptional qualities or abilities

━━━━━━━  familiarity
a prodigy:
noun
a person, especially a young one, endowed with exceptional qualities or abilities.

that's what they call her.

an ace that sprouted breathtakingly fast over a considerably short period of time; a plant that never stopped growing. some dare say that she's still being watered to this day.

and indeed she is.

except unlike before, shinju no longer waited for the sprinklers to come by and have them flow their water onto her. no, she was over those times long ago.

now, her fuel comes from no one but herself.

for he who waters himself will be watered.

it was a hard task that's for sure. there were times where she didn't know where to find water when she became dry; times when she was too tired to even help herself; times when even the rain had given up on her.

but then again, no one ever grows when they are comfortable. to improve is to suffer, and to fall is to get up.

so shinju did exactly that. hell, she even soared up the skies once realizing that she could fly. with that said, it was a shock to no one when without a doubt...

"participant shinju, get's into i-land."

━━ .•° ✿ °•. ━━

despite being one of the last units to perform, the quiet girl still managed to get 20 votes. it may not be a full mark, but it was nevertheless a very impressive result in her opinion.

shinju had actually planned to go first however when she saw seon hurriedly walking towards the stage, she decided to watch him first instead. in the end, she got side-tracked and performed after the 'all i wanna do' unit.

on her turn, shinju had performed nct dream's 'ridin', with a bit of a flare that came from herself. she had cut a part of the song and replaced it with a dance break, allowing the audience to see not only her impressive self-choreographed moves but also the producer side of her— for she personally made and arranged the beats.

it was a hard song to perform for sure, but shinju loved the dance way too much just to choose another piece. thankfully regarding her vocals, she was able to stay stable enough to not have any obvious mistakes.

everyone, including the people monitoring them, was completely thunderstruck over how shinju was literally a different person when on stage. the timid, silent girl that they have met was nowhere to be found. her form, her feet placement, her facials, her voice color, she was absolutely flawless, it was as if she was saying that she's already an idol.