〈𝖎-𝖑𝖆𝖓𝖉 ; 11〉

i know i made seon a somewhat good guy in the previous chapter but lemme do this just once hehe. but reminder that this is just a fanfic and it doesn't and will never reflect on seon's true personality.

btw shinju's i&credible fit is up there!! pls ignore the cig stick lol

━━━━━━━ top 7

jay watched as shinju fell back to one of the room's beds, giggling at her as she complained about wanting to hug the soft pillows but can't due to the make-up painted on her face.

"wipe it off then."

"later," she groggily replied.

they had just finished their performance so they were all resting up, each going into separate rooms. shinju being the lazy person she is, forced jay to carry her to wherever he was going to go, which was the green room.

the room where seon was currently in.

to be completely honest, shinju's feelings towards the boy were certainly debatable. on some days he's sufferable but on certain days she just can't understand him and his bullshit. on that day he suddenly apologized, shinju knew what he had done.

she may be painfully oblivious at times, but she's not stupid.

she knows when to be ignorant and when to be not.

also, heeseung is a loyal, honest friend who doesn't like keeping shinju in the dark. that's why the moment she arrived, he and jungwon had almost immediately spilled her the beans. not really bothering to understand what seon would feel. people would call them tattletales but to them, it's called being a good friend.

yes, shinju may have accepted it, but she expected better from seon. she was disappointed and felt the need to distance herself from the man.

she would not let herself be close to a man who has that kind of outlook again. after all, it takes a long time for a person to change.

no one knows what goes on seon's head except himself. she doesn't know if his mindset truly has changed.

one thing she knew though, is that seon was quite a man who knows how to use his words, some call it manipulative. he especially morphs into one on elimination days. which is today.

shinju was aware of his desperation to debut, understands it even. but a person being desperate doesn't give them the right to corrupt one's mind. that's not civil.

his ways were just not it.

shinju listened to the boys around her talk about the elimination that'd take place in an hour, she didn't really feel like contributing to their conversation so she remained noiseless.