〈𝖗𝖊𝖑𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖘𝖍𝖎𝖕𝖘 ; 04〉

━━━━━━━ meet SHINJU's family!

NAME; HINODE-GASTRELL CHANTIA FAYERELATION; motherAGE; 48 [2022]NATIONALITY; british-japaneseETHNICITY; asian british [japanese]OCCUPATION; Architect/CEO/Assistant Chef

RELATION; mother
AGE; 48 [2022]
NATIONALITY; british-japanese
ETHNICITY; asian british [japanese]
OCCUPATION; Architect/CEO/Assistant Chef

; founder and CEO of HI-SUNRISE DESIGN INC. which is an architectural firm located in tokyo, japan. it was publicly launched in october of 2015 and is still continuing to grow. however, she does not plan on expanding it anywhere.

; can't really live up to her assistant chef title as she knows nothing about cooking. her husband just gave her that because he knows she can feel left out very easily. she is still of great help though, as most platings of the food were designed by her.

; very stoic and cold looking in public but extremely gentle in the comforts of their home.

; spends her money on everything but herself.

; surprisingly funny as hell.

; only strict when she needs to be.

; a born perfectionist.

; what she says, goes. basically a girlboss.

; can be very overwhelming sometimes which affects her children in a not-so-positive way. that is because even if she doesn't express it with words, her kids know for a fact that she only expects the best from them, and that puts each of them under a lot of pressure. doesn't help that you literally could barely find flaws in her in terms of work or talents.

; doesn't notice how harsh her words could be when she's mad. she's taking anger management classes because of it. she knows she has a lot of faults as a mother to this day, but she's aware of that and is very willing to learn from her mistakes.