〈𝖎-𝖑𝖆𝖓𝖉 ; 13〉

this is getting way too long to finish so expect short chapters on the i-land portion, im sorry if you dont like that very much but i have so many ideas but my mind wont let me work on other chapters if i dont finish this first huhu

━━━━━━━ part 2

"why am i more nervous?" asks jay to no one in particular, rubbing his chest to relieve the stress that was surfacing because of the remaining 6 i-landers that were to join them in part 2.

shinju who stood beside the boy could do nothing but chuckle along while rubbing her own arm, the room was awfully cold. she didn't know if it was because of the ac or the unease that she was feeling herself.

"now, let's find out the first survivor who'll make it to part 2."

"here it is, here it is," shinju murmured, torn whether she should feel excited or worried.

"wait wAIT! one second," said jake, bending down.

"...ni-ki."

"let's fucking go! ni-ki!"

"hinode shinju!" k shouts almost right after shinju did, looking around in a panicked manner, afraid that one of the staff would just appear out of thin air to kick her once and for all.

while the oldest stays anxious about shinju's sudden cursing, the rest of the boys hysterically laughed at the funny situation and the difference between the two's states — k being panicked and shinju not giving a flying donkey about the older as she hopped on her place because of happiness.

it hasn't been long since she last saw ni-ki but boy did she miss seeing him inside i-land.

seeing the girl be so carefree still, k couldn't help but go near her to pinch her right ear tightly making her wince out a bunch of 'sorry's rapidly for the older boy to stop or at least loosen his hold on her.

it wasn't a secret to nobody that the two treat each other like real siblings, so this happening isn't a rare sight to see for the other boys nor is it at all surprising. even the grounders had heard about the sibling-like relationship they had, some were even admittedly jealous of it. unfortunately for them though, literally no one but k could bring out the sneaky, little sister side of shinju, not even heeseung who's known her years — with the exception of the girl's real siblings of course.

despite that though, their interactions are widely smiled upon — again, with the exception of her real siblings, mostly her older brother, sienna, though.

even if k and shinju were busy with their playful banter, they were still the first two that noticed the slow turn of the huge egg. synchronically letting out shrieks of joy as they finally saw ni-ki at the very center of it.