〈𝖎-𝖑𝖆𝖓𝖉 ; 05〉

this is quite long (' 3 ')

it's my compensation for the slow updates. pls forgive me
i'm just a really lazy person hehe

edit: i didn't know how much of a mess this was bc i wrote it at 3 am
anyways shinju's outfit for <into the i-land> is the one up there

edit: i didn't know how much of a mess this was bc i wrote it at 3 amanyways shinju's outfit for <into the i-land> is the one up there

━━━━━━━ signal test

two days and 12 hours - the time i-landers had left before d-day comes, the day where they have to show all the hard work they had done for the past week.

after finalizing that ni-ki and heeseung would be exchanging parts - the former getting part one and the latter getting part 10 - the peace that has once been there came back. although shinju was still lowkey pissed about it, heeseung was able to talk the girl out of it, thankfully.

heeseung, shinju, and jungwon all stood in their little circle, the youngest between the three cackling loudly over something stupid that the oldest had said. heeseung was about to comment on it when the soothing yet nerve-racking alarm suddenly blasted around the ground floor.

"what's that?" jungwon asked, turning around to face the huge egg.

"please gather at the lobby," said the voice.

for a split second, after that was announced, shinju thought that the people she's living with are actually the seagulls in finding nemo instead of humans. with that in mind, her oh so creative brain pictured sunghoon as a seagull - with his head being well, his head and his body being of a seagull.

just the sole thought of it made her laugh.

"why are you laughing? stop laughing. this is a serious moment," taunted the said boy, surprisingly walking beside her.

"i can laugh whenever i want," retorted shinju.

"no you look scary doing it"

"wow look at this bi-" a hand covered her mouth, preventing her from continuing the insult.

"stop fighting and sit your asses down," warned k, the stern expression on his face shutting them up entirely.

━━ .•° °•. ━━

the 13 participants had just finished getting evaluated by one of the kpop industry's most eminent idols, rain. and well safe to say, they were screwed. see the irony? if you don't then fuck you /j.

the man took everyone off guard because of his unique and unexpected instructions - he had made them dance and sing back to back three times before making them try dancing with the moving stage. it was a tiring activity for sure yet shinju couldn't help but feel tempted to try it out for later, so she mentally noted to do so.