〈𝖎-𝖑𝖆𝖓𝖉 ; 12〉

━━━━━━━ ✿ training camp

━━━━━━━ training camp

since be:lift was not so much of an asshole that overworks their trainees and artists, they have given all 23 trainee participants a chance to experience a month full of training camp, where they can bond over the various activities they had prepared for everyone to enjoy

in all honesty, shinju had mixed feelings about it — mostly negative — because the staff didn't exactly spew out the specifics of this supposed training camp. but that was before they told her that she'd get her own personal room that's connected to a solo bathroom.

now, she loves training camps a lot.

speaking of love, just wanted to put it out there that shinju adored the boys to death, she really did. however, alone times are very important to her as well. it's essential for her to function normally. hence why she was so relieved to have her own space, where no boys would be around to bother her senseless.

her room was decent sized — for a training campsite that is — big enough to fit two to three people max. so don't blame her for getting lowkey pissed off when she saw six people in it.

"what the hell are you guys doing here?" shinju asks with a bitter tone, rubbing her damp hair with a towel as she had just finished taking a nice, hot bath. it was great that she grew a habit to change inside the bathroom because if not, she might have really murdered every single one of them.

"our rooms were scary," excused jake, a sheepish smile plastered on his face.

"i swear to god."

"you don't believe in no god," sunghoon was quick to remind the atheist girl, only to get smacked with a wet towel to the face.

"come on~ you love us," teased k, weirdly dancing towards her.

"and i was so happy to get my own room too," shinju sighed, sitting beside jay on the vacant bed as jake, jungwon, and sunghoon were sprawled all over her's like they were the actual owners of it.

"don't worry, we'll leave when it's lights out," heeseung reassured, hands reaching out to grab her towel for him to dry out her hair instead.

"you better," shinju sighs, giving up on trying to kick them out, deciding to just enjoy the way heeseung is soothingly drying her hair. "you're good with this."

"really?" heeseung asks, leaning forward to see her face, not noticing how close their faces are getting.

"mhm."