〈𝖎-𝖑𝖆𝖓𝖉 ; 04〉

━━━━━━━ ✿ chaos before the storm

━━━━━━━ chaos before the storm

the brown-eyed girl walked towards her best friend, having just finished teaching jake the parts he found difficult.

"what's got your brain ticking so much that you look constipated?"

heeseung scoffs, "you're an asshole you know that?"

"that, I do," shinju replies, plopping down beside him.

"i'm just thinking if we should do the thing we used to do with yeonjun hyung and the others back in bighit. the you know- performing individually, you still remember those right?"

"oh yeah, those were nerve-racking as hell. but not gonna lie, it helped a lot."

"exactly. it's scary, yes, but it also lets us know who needs help the most."

"mhm."

"so should we do it?"

"why're you asking me? you're the team leader."

"ugh, you know I'm indecisive."

"not my problem."

heeseung sighed, knowing that the girl won't be helping him at all. so much for 'always having his back.'

"let's call ni-ki," shinju suggested.

hearing his name being called, the said boy was beside them in a flash. upon his arrival, heeseung then explained to ni-ki what their plan was, with shinju translating some words to japanese for him to understand the idea more thoroughly.

"yeah, that's cool."

"great job ni-ki, let's do it then. everyone, please gather for a moment!" shinju announced, clapping her hands loudly for everyone to give their attention to her.

once everyone was listening, heeseung once again took over, "guys, I want you to know that this part right here is really important. if one of us makes a mistake, it'd be really obvious. so can we try like doing it one at a time?"

"you mean like performing it one by one?"

"yeah. me, ni-ki, and maybe shinju, are going to give you guys feedback and such."

surprised noises immediately echoed around the big practice room, some sounding confident, most sounding unsure.

"okay everyone, I know it's scary but this could really help us a lot, not only to the group as a whole but as individuals as well. if we want to improve then we have to step out of our comfort zones. does everyone get me?" shinju exclaims, earning a chorus of multiple yeses.

heeseung gave her a thankful smile before saying, "alright. then our shinju-ssi! would you like to start first?"

"you are so cruel," shinju sighed but stood up either way.