〈𝖎-𝖑𝖆𝖓𝖉 ; 07〉

ooh, double homicide

━━━━━━━ comeback

"i'm home!" shinju announced, kicking her shoes off at the front door. unlike in i-land, the grounders had no beds which means that it is required for them to go back and forth from the trainee's dorm to the ground building— in shinju's case, it was from her own house.

apparently since she was a girl, shinju wasn't allowed to live in the trainee's dorm that had a 100% male population. totally makes zero sense when adding the fact that she literally sleeps in the same room as the boys when she was still in i-land.

but the girl didn't mind, she would very much prefer her own spacious home than in that cramped building full of sweaty, hormonal boys anyways.

shinju contemplated if her brother was home or not until she heard a loud thud, more specifically, a person falling off of something, probably a bed.

followed by a groan.

followed by the sound of running thumps.

and then, there he is. shinju's brother in all his boxer-briefed glory.

"WHY ARE YOU HERE?!" he shouts.

"good to see you too. and this is my house too you dimwit, also can't you put on clothes? it's like cold as fuck outside," she replies, calmly walking past his frozen frame to head towards her own room.

however, she was stopped when kohaku pulled her in for a hug and suddenly started to pat her head as if he was comforting her. "it's okay shinju, you're still young, you have many more chances to debut later. don't be too bummed over getting eliminat-"

the younger cut him off with a punch to the stomach using her actual strength as she knew her older brother could take it...probably. she's having double thoughts now that he's crouching down, looking like he's just been super saiyan-ed.

"sorry did i hit too hard?"

"you don't sound sorry, dickhead." he gasps.

"that's because i'm not," shinju jokingly says but nevertheless, reached her hand out for the older to take.

wrong move really.

because in a flash, she was the one on the floor, stuck in a quite painful armlock. damn, she really forgot her brother took jiu-jitsu classes as well.

"BRO LET ME GO, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" she complains with much difficulty, tapping his arm continuously.

kohaku crazily laughed, tauntingly replying with, "this is what you get you little rat."