〈 𝖊𝖕. 𝖔𝖓𝖊 ; 𝔥𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔩𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔰 〉

important note below.

━━━━━━ ✿ ms. heartthrob

bold = english
italics = japanese

bold = englishitalics = japanese

(pretend she's blonde lol)

choruses of chuckles sounded from a room, whirling out the grey hallways and into the ears of whoever was around the vicinity. inside that room were four boys who conversed amongst themselves in not so inside-volume voices.

"wait weren't we supposed to come in by age?" one of them, jay, abruptly asks, straightening up in his seat and pointing his thumb at the empty seat between heeseung and jungwon. "where's the one who sits on that chair?" he asks.

heeseung, sticking to the concept of them just meeting each other, 'confusedly' tilts his head, "what are you talking about? how do you know our ages when we just met today?"

jay's face elongates as his eyebrows raised up, a little flustered by the older's reply, "ah- we only met today? okay okay, my bad."

the other boys- jungwon and jake- giggled merrily, finding amusement in the exchange. "wait no but seriously- where is she?" genuinely asks the latter a little after, blinking at the others curiously.

just as jungwon opens his grinning lips to reply, a tall blondie enters the big room, coolly pushing her hair back while strutting towards the wooden podium, looking as if she wasn't three introductions late.

"speak of the devil," jay mutters, subconsciously checking out the girl's attire for the second time- the first one being minutes prior, before filming had started.

weirdly, he finds himself doing that a little too often these days- checking shinju out.
must be the fashion enthusiast inside him taking over, was his excuse everytime he catches himself.