〈𝖗𝖊𝖑𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖘𝖍𝖎𝖕𝖘 ; 03〉

━━━━━━━ ✿ SHINJU's romantic relationships throughout the years!

????? x shinju 🦆
<???>
???

2013 [march] - 2016 [may]

; ???
; ???
; ???
; ???

━━ .•° ✿ °•. ━━

🐰 soobin [txt] x shinju 🦆
<binju>
forced love
2018 [april] - 2018 [october]

; shinju and soobin's relationship was formed out of peer pressure from their friends, which is why it ended fast, six months to be precise. and to be honest, it only lasted that long because they genuinely forgot about it.

; although they did have a crush on each other, it was nothing more than simple admiration. they sincerely did not want to be girlfriend-boyfriend. but ever since beomgyu found out and snitched on them, they would be constantly teased by the others which then led to them thinking that they needed to be together in fear that their friends would be disappointed.

; despite being in a short relationship, soobin and shinju knew that they enjoyed the presence of each other, so they tried to salvage it to the best of their abilities. sadly though, it was already broken the moment it started. 

; of course, they ended on a good note and although it might be a little bit awkward in the present, they still try to reconcile and reform what was left of their relationship, hoping that it would go back to how it was when they were simply friends.

; now, shinju and soobin were glad that with enhypen's debut, they were able to meet each other way more often and were able to talk to each other. the teasings were still there of course, they doubt it'll go away with how playful their members get, but unlike before, they were able to brush it off and laugh along.

━━ .•° ✿ °•. ━━

🐻 haechan [nct] x shinju 🦆
<haeju>
enemies to lovers[??]
20?? [???] - 20?? [???]

; they're currently unlabeled, romantically that is. they flirt with each other but aren't exactly fully committed to being in a relationship just yet. both of them are aware of that and are more than willing to respect each other's decisions. for now, they are simply friends who like each other.

; haechan and shinju didn't have a good start, all because the boy was too prideful to admit his huge crush on her and decided that if he was mean enough, she would see his feelings for her — which he admitted was stupid. since he was sort of unfamiliar to the world of courting, he didn't know how bad hitting a nearly offensive pick up line would make him look.

; thankfully though, all their misunderstandings were cleared with the help of johnny and other members of nct and enhypen.

; haechan actually begged johnny to give him shinju's kakaotalk account, he'd never admit that though and prefers to pretend it never happened. johnny, of course, milked the shit out of the situation. because one, haechan had never looked so desperate before and two, what's more fun than terrorizing the devil himself?

; this is really corny but haechan was the light that shinju once let go off. before meeting him, her life was all full of work and work and even more work. yes, she has enhypen but the happiness haechan gives her amounts to nothing else in the world.

; confuses the shit out of their members because they're clearly infatuated with each other but aren't in a relationship yet. 

; they visit each other as often as they could. may it be on the agency or their dorms/houses. haechan's mom and siblings love shinju a lot while kohaku is already (jokingly) trying to steal haechan away because he is 'so mindful to cleanliness'.

 halloo i decided to take sunwoo out of shinju's past lovers because i really only see them as nothing but friends and althoughthey did have them feels towards each other, it was a little too lateto be in a romantic relationship

 because i really only see them as nothing but friends and although
they did have them feels towards each other, it was a little too late
to be in a romantic relationship