Fight

Steve's POV

Man she walks fast, Bucky and I are struggling to keep up with her as she leads us out of the building until she freezes and I immediately know something is wrong.

Y/n's POV

Him. The man I hate the most in this miserable world, Zola, stands before me with a gun in his hand pointing it at the man I care most about. "Zola drop the gun now." I ordered, silently cursing myself for letting a crack in my voice be heard, "and why would I do that my precious kitten." ew. I notice the two men behind stiffen and change their expressions from confused to angry. "Because you know what I am capable of" I respond.

"Tut, tut, tut, I thought I raised you better y/n." "YOU CALL THIS RAISING ME!" I screamed and lifted my top revealing my scars, I heard gasps come from Bucky and Steve, I don't know whether it was because of my abs, scars or both. I presume both. I then proceed to kick the gun out of his hand and smash his face into my knee causing him to clutch his now bleeding face, the bastard got what he deserved. I then continue to throw punches and kicks until he is now taking his last breaths, "any last words" I spit in his face. "Hail Hydra" he says in a cold, raspy voice.

Those two words have haunted my life and I hope I will never hear them again, I finish him off with a bullet to his head then grabbing the two super soldiers and Dr Astro then strutting out of there like the bad bitch I am.

Steve & Bucky POV

Wow.

Dr Astro's POV
She's a feisty one that girl. She has grown into a beautiful and confident young woman, she has gone through so much but still goes on with life. That takes courage and I wish she could see that.

Peter's POV

Holy shit. How did Steve and Bucky manage to find this beautiful looking girl. I can tell she's a flirt when she notices us looking at her and flashes us a wink then I notice her bruises. Those horrible people have hurt possibly the prettiest girl I know, they will pay.

Sam notices me staring and nudges me and says "don't you think you're a little young little one?" I get flustered and says "I wasn't, I- I- ugh." I look back at the girl and catch her listening to our conversation and giggling to herself. Lucky the guards haven't noticed them yet.

Y/n POV

We reach the gates and it reveals the rest of the boys crew surrounded by Hydra soldiers. Nobody has noticed my presence yet so I use that to my advantage, I sneak up behind one of the men that used to accompany Zola in torturing me and shoot him right in the heart; I guess those shooting lessons were useful after all. All of the Hydra agents turn their focus to me, rookie move, that allows the group that was surrounded to attack. I have been trained to notice and observe everything, there are 8 of them not including Captain America, Bucky, Dr Astro and myself, one red-headed woman who I can tell came from the Red Room based on her fighting style and skills, one flying tin-man, one man who I presume is a god, a guy with wings, a young guy in a red and blue skin-tight suit, one guy who is unnaturally fast, a guy with a bow-and-arrow and a woman who possesses admirable power. I can't help but notice what a good looking bunch of superheroes are standing before me but I have to focus on, y'know, not dying!

Once I think all of the Hydra agents are gone I see hundreds more arrive and my heart sinks to my stomach, maybe I was never meant to escape this hell-hole. Maybe I was destined for a miserable life full of torture. I have to resort to my last option, I look over towards Dr Astro and he instantly knows what I am thinking but before he can yell anything I let out an ear-piercing scream and allow all the built up anger inside of me come out and knock all the soldiers out. The last thing I remember is blacking out and being caught by a very good looking man with blondish-brownish hair.

Pietro Maximoff POV

Who is this insanely gorgeous girl and how is she so powerful! I have to try not look her way otherwise I will get distracted by her beauty. I don't know how on earth we will be able to fight all these new Hydra soldiers, we only just defeated the first bunch but before I get to think anything else an ear-piercing scream erupts from the pretty girl and I see all the agents fall to the ground. Wow. I notice the girl starting to loose her balance and her eyes began to close, I use my superspeed to catch her. "I've got you" I mutter under my breath. I look up and notice everybody looking just as shocked as I am.

3rd person POV
Tony clears his throat and says "bring her to the ship" everybody silently follows Pietro who has the breathtakingly-gorgeous girl in his arms, carrying her bridal style. (Most of the boys were extremely jealous.) Once the team had arrived, Pietro set her down on the table to get her examined by Bruce, this was their moment to take in her beauty. All of her features were beyond attractive, her tan porcelain skin (or whatever your skin colour is but this matches the story) which was littered with bruises, cuts, scratches and scars. Even with all of these imperfections she was still so pretty. Her y/e/c eyes that you could get lost in, her silky brown hair that has the faintest hint of blonde, her figure was utter perfection and her face was just perfect. Everything was silent apart from the tools Bruce was using to examine her, the silence was broken when a gasp came from Banner's mouth.

"What is it!" Dr Astro asked in a concerned tone, "she's shot" the man replied. "Shit!" Tony said once Banner revealed the wound in her shoulder exposing the number tattooed on her upper left shoulder. Bruce got to work on extracting the bullet while everyone looked at Jack for an explanation, he takes a deep breath and says " I am doctor Jack Astro, this is y/n y/l/n, she is 22 years old and is about to turn 23. At 3 years old she was taken by Hydra from her parents who were former Hydra agents but stopped once they realised what they were doing was wrong, as punishment their daughter was taken from them and they were shot dead. Well that's what she told me anyway. Y/n was raised to be a killing machine but she always knew what she was doing was wrong, by the age of 13 she was the best assassin there was and went by the name of the Dark Angel." Natasha gasped and asked "she's the Dark Angel!" Everybody seemed confused as to who the Dark Angel is, noticing the puzzled looks and their faces Nat then states "the Dark Angel is the most famous and one of the best assassins in the the world, everybody knows she was taken by Hydra but nobody has managed to catch her to help her. Some even call her Hydra's princess." The team was at a loss for words, they just met the most beautiful girl they've ever seen, possibly the most powerful person in the room and now the best assassin ever. This girl is something else.

"What exactly are her powers?" Tony asks "Y/n has full control over the elements and is mostly there on her telekinesis. She has some weird power that nobody can quite name or say what it exactly is but it allows her to produce something that she needs at a time she needs it most, that's how she knocked out all of those hydra agents." Everybody's faces were priceless, most filled with shock, some *cough cough Sam* with excitement; he was thinking about the pranks he was going to play on everybody else using y/n's powers. "Oh and we are still working on her flying." Dr Astro added with a smirk.