Vision

Y/n POV

BOOM! The red thing emerges from the cradle and sends Thor flying backwards. He slowly stands up and looks at all of us in confusion, I push Bucky out of the way and start to walk up to him. Before I could say anything the red man launches himself at Thor. Uh oh.

Thor just pushes him off and throws him to the other side of the building. The red being grinds to a halt and starts to admire the view. Cap jumps up but Thor puts out his hand telling him to stop.

We all start to walk forward and a calm matter and then the red man makes himself a suit, man I wish I could do that. He turns around to face us and says "I am sorry, that was. Odd.""Not the weirdest thing I've seen today" I say.

"Thor. You helped create this?" Cap asks, "I had a vision, a whirlpool that sucks in all hope of life and at the centre of it is that" Thor says and points to the mind stone in visions head. "The gem?" Bruce asks "it's the mind stone, one of six infinity stones" I add, mostly everyone turns to look at me strangely "what? I read it in a book" I admit.

"She's right, they are the greatest power in the universe, unparalleled in its destructive capabilities" Thor says "then why would you bring-" Cap starts but then Thor cuts him off "because Stark is right."

"Ohhhh, it's definitely the end times" Banner says which makes me giggle slightly then I stop when I see Tony glaring at me. "The avengers cannot defeat Ultron" Thor says "not alone" the red guy says. 

"Why does your vision sound like Jarvis?" Bucky asks "they reconfigured Jarvis's matrix to create something new" I say in amazement. "You think I'm a child of Ultron?" the vision guy says, "you're not?" Cap says unconvinced. 

"I'm not Ultron, I am not Jarvis. I am.... I am" the red guy says, his demeanour dropping when he doesn't know who he is. "All of this madness Ultron created, having him on our side-" Thor starts to say "but is it?" Bucky interjects.

"Are you on our side?" Wanda asks "I am on the side of life, Ultron isn't. He will end it all" the guy says. "What's he waiting for?" Tony questions "you" the man deadpans. "Where?" Stark asks, "Sokovia, he's got Nat there too" Clint says. 

"If we're wrong about you, if you're the monster Ultron made you out to be. What will you do?" Banner says. The red dude looks down and then back up and says "I don't want to kill Ultron, he's unique and he's in pain. But that pain will roll over the earth so he must be destroyed." He says. 

"Every form he's built, every trace of his presence on the net. We have to act now and not one of us can do it without the others. Maybe I am a monster, I don't think I'd know if I were one. I'm not what you are and not what you intended so there may be no way to make you trust me. But we need to go" the man says then lifts Thor's hammer with ease and hands it to him.

Everyone is in utter shock as the red guy walks out "right, let's go then shall we" Thor says as he collects his hammer and follows the red dude out of the building.

"3 minutes, get what you need" Cap says.

I rush upstairs and refill my gun, grab my extra knifes and my taser. I run back downstairs and sit next to Cap on the steps. "No way we all get through this, if even one tin soldier is left we've lost" Tony says "there's going to be blood on the floor" he adds. "I got no plans tomorrow night" Steve says with a smirk, I just roll my eyes.

"I get first crack at the big guy, Iron Man's the one he's waiting for" Stark continues "it's true, he hates you the most" the red guy says as he walks past us. "Vision" I state. Everyone looks at me weirdly "Vision, that's your name" I say standing up and walking over to the guy. 

"Vision, I like it" he says with a smile which I return. 

-----------------------Time Skip------------------

We are now all on the Jet going to Sokovia, Cap starts making his big speech which I have learned to tune out. I snap back into focus and hear his last words "our first priority is getting them out" fair enough. 

We exit of the Jet, Pietro runs into the police station to warn them while Wanda uses her powers to make everyone exit their homes and out of the city. I go with Bruce to go find Natasha, we rush down the flights of stairs in this old, run down warehouse. 

"Natasha!" I whisper-yell "y/n?" I hear her say. I run up to her with Bruce following me "thank god you're safe" I say "are you alright?" Bruce asks and Nat turns to him and says "as good as one can when you've been trapped by an evil robot." That's my girl.

"I don't suppose you found the key lying around here?" she asks "no need" I say then use my fire powers to burn the cell doors. I give her a big hug then she says "so what's our plan" "well I've got to go back to the fight which hasn't started yet but I'm 99% sure it will soon" I say. "My job was to get you out of here" Bruce says "job's not finished" Nat says "we could help with the evacuation but I can't go near the civilians" Bruce says while shaking his head.

"You've done plenty, our fight is over" Bruce says as he steps closer to her "so we just disappear?" Nat says. Disappear? Huh? Did I miss something? 

"Well I'm going to gooooo" I say while wiggling my eyebrows at Nat then run out of there before she can say anything.

I run up the stairs and exit the warehouse and run over to Hayden. "Hey" I say which makes him look down at me and smile then say "hello gorgeous" I slightly blush at his words but look away so he doesn't notice.

Hyden POV

Oh I noticed

y/n POV

Hayden and I keep ushering the civilians out of the city then suddenly I hear a rumble In the ground. I step back and then a metal hand pops out of the ground, I gasp and grab onto Hayden's arm. I look down and release my hand from his arm and look away while he just chuckles, "hey now's not the time for laughing, there is some metal hand coming out of the ground" I say. 

Then a robot launches itself at me, I use my fire powers which only slightly works. I press my finger to my ear piece and say "the robots aren't made out of full vibranium so heat works slightly AHHHH" I say then scream once I feel a metal hand grab my ankle and pull me down.

"Y/N! Are you alright?" I hear Jack yell over the comms "yup" I grunt as I kick the robot and rip him into two pieces using my telekinesis. Hayden picks me up and speeds us over to the others, Wanda looks over to me and wiggles her eyebrows and I just scoff.

Apparently some of the boys saw that gesture and started glaring daggers at Hayden "knock it off guys, he's on our team" I say as I kick a robot then rip another one in half. "We didn't even say anything!" Bucky said in defence and I just roll my eyes.

 We continue to fight the robots and steer them away from the civilians then the ground starts shaking violently. I look around and everyone else has a confused look plastered onto their faces. 

Ultron makes his robot slaves say his little speech which I tune out again and focus on getting the children to the other side of the crack in Sokovia.

I regroup with Bucky, Hayden and Wanda, we all fight these stupid robots then one manages to slice my stomach. I grimace and fall down clutching my wound which is now bleeding, a lot. Bucky turns around and says "shit y/n/n, you okay?" I grunt and send the robot that attacked me flying backwards "I've has worse" I say then stand up still holding my side.

These bitches are going to pay.