Jealous bitches

We all rush over to the core, Bucky can see me struggling with my wound and I'm too weak to even think about flying right now so he hoists me over his shoulders. "Thanks Buck" I say whilst gripping onto his shirt, "no problem doll" he responds.

"Tell me if I get too heavy" I say not wanting to hurt him incase he has any injuries "are you kidding, you're as light as a feather! Super strength, remember?" he says. "Copy that soldier" I joke and I can feel him smirking. 

We arrive at the core and I spot robots rushing towards us, those who are here make a circle around the core and start to tear those bitches apart. I grab one and rip int half using my telekinesis because no way in hell could I do that with my bare hands. I kick another backwards, sending it flying as another manages to grab ahold of the leg. I quickly use the earth element and throw a rock straight to its heart, instantly killing it. 

I look around and spot Clint and Wanda entering and Pietro rushes to her side, checking if she's okay. What a sweetie. 

I heard Stark in my ear piece saying something along the lies of "Romanoff, you and Banner better not be playing hide the Zucchini" I silently chuckle to myself as Nat responds. "Relax, shell-head. Not all of us can fly"

About 5 seconds later I turn my head and spot Nat pull up in this huge truck with squished robots over the front of it. "What's the drill?" she asks, "that is the drill" Tony says and points to the core. 

My eavesdropping gets interrupted when a robot kicks me back and I land on top of Steve, "round 2 y/n/n?" he says and smirks. Oh my god. That smirk. 

I lean down and kiss his cheek, "maybe next time Rodgers" I cheekily say as I see a red blush appear on his face. "Quit making out you two, we've got a core to protect" Tony says as Cap and I quickly stand up, brushing ourselves off "we weren-" "oh no we weren't ma-" we start rambling. "Shut up and kill robots" Tony instructs sassily.

I look and see Pietro and Bucky glaring at Steve and I giggle to my self, jealous bitches. 

Hulk drops in and starts to tear these things apart as if they were pieces of paper. 

Finally the robots stop coming in as Ultron lowers himself from the sky, "IS THAT THE BEST YOU CAN DO!!??" Thor yells at him. Wrong move. Ultron lifts up his hand and about 200 robots run in to form some form of demented army. 

"Ya had to ask?" Steve says.

"This is the best I can do" Ultron starts "this is exactly what I wanted. All of you against all of me. How can you possibly hope to stop me?"

"Well, like the old man said" Tony signals to Steve "together."

All hell breaks loose.

Each one of us is now protecting the core as hundreds of robots charge towards us, each of us using all of our strength to destroy them. Cap does this super cool spiny thing that is way over the top so of course I have to try it. 

I kick my leg off the ground and the next I knew is now I am on the ground. "Real smooth y/l/n" Bucky grins as I poke my tongue out at him "whatever, I can't be good at everything. I'll make it my new goal to learn that, Cap, teach me once this is over." I say back while ripping apart these robots. 

"Yes ma'm" Steve replies. 

AN:

Don't worry guys, a smut chapter is coming soon!