We meet again

Y/n POV

"I have the co-ordinates of where Ultron is" Stark says, "well what are we waiting for, let's go!" I say, Jack grabs my arm and spins me around and says "I don't think that's a good idea y/n/n", "what?" I respond confused. "I'm with Jack on this one y/n/n, Ultron said he wants you. It's not the best idea to go and give him what he wants" Stark says.

Bucky walks over to me and says "y/n, if he gets you he will experiment on you just like Hydra did. Remember when he said he wants your powers, I can't let that happen to you" I understand his point and that changed my whole perspective on this. "I guess you're right" I sigh, everyone looks shocked. "What's wrong?" I ask, "you just agreed with us and didn't put up a fight" Pietro says. "Huh I guess you're right again" I shrug, "who are you and what have you done with y/n?" Nat jokes.

"Sorry y/n/n" Peter says, "even Parker get's to go, not cool" I say grumpily "Actually no, Parker isn't coming. He's just messing with you" Stark says as he ruffles my hair, "not cool Peter, not cool" I say and glare that him making him gulp.

Everyone suits up and gets ready to walk over to the QuinJet, Steve looks at me and says "we'll be back soon", " I know, while your gone I'll make cookies filled with poison and feed them to you for not letting me come" I slyly say. "That's the y/n we know!" Wanda shouts which makes me laugh.

I watch them all walk to the jet and I quickly run up to my room, put on my suit and now I have to figure out how I am going to get on this jet. I have to create a diversion, I use my telekinesis and make two cars collide with each other right outside the tower. Everyone shifts their attention to the cars so I run behind them and hop into the jet.

When you are a Hydra trained assassin, it's your job to notice things. When I first came onto this jet I noticed a latch door at the very back fo the jet. I run to the back, lift the latch and hop in. It's much larger than expected.

1 Hour later

The jet comes to a holt, jeez that was fast or slow. I was never good on time awareness. I briefly can hear Steve going over the plan but it's extremely hard to hear when you are underground, well not underground. Under-jet, you get what I mean.

I hear footsteps then silence so that indicates everyone is gone, I slowly open the hatch to reveal Bruce and Jack watching and scrolling on lots of screens. Of course, how could I forget about them. I creep out from my hiding spot and silently sneak out the door, I was always very good at being quiet when I needed to.

I run inside the building, or more like boat thing, holy shit. It looks like we are somewhere in Africa, I scale up the side of the boat using my very unpredictable flying powers that I have been working on but they still aren't even close to becoming fully controlled but it did the job. I watch as Ultron receives a tube filled with vibranium, he throws it to the enhanced boy that escaped. I never actually got his name, everyone just called him the enhanced boy. He was always best at speed but never fully there with the whole mind control thing.

The boy turns around and dam, I completely forgot about his good looks. Of course the evil, dick is good-looking.

I hear Ultron talking shit about Tony, seriously dude. He literally created you! He says "Starks, he's a sickness!" "Ah junior, you're gonna break your old mans heart." Of course the dramatic entrance, I wonder how long it took for him to come up with that.

Luckily with this black suit I can blend it easily and it also helps that I have a fantastic view from up about them although this railing is slightly dodgy. 

"If I have to" the metal bastard responds. I see Clint and Nat hidden behind the walls, good tactic. "Nobody has to break anything" Thor says, "clearly you've never made an omelet" Ultron says. Dammit, that's what I was going to say "he beat me by one second" Tony states, I guess we do have similar humour.