Questions

Still 3rd person POV
Dumbfounded. That was the word to describe nearly every single person in the room. This delicate and amazing girl had been through so much, some couldn't even look at her without tearing up. Everybody went into their own conversations, Sam, Bucky and Steve about how gorgeous y/n is and how cool her powers are, Nat and Wanda were conversing about how horrible it must have been for the girl and that they have to treat her to tons of girls days, Tony was lost in his thoughts along with Jack while Banner was still working in extracting the bullet. Pietro and Clint were discussing the weather as neither knew how to react or what to feel, Peter was still admiring the stunning girl who is peacefully lying there while a bullet was being extracted from her shoulder.
Everybody was tense until they heard somebody's breath hitch, their gaze broke from whoever they were talking to and focused in the y/s/c girl sitting in front of them.
"как ты себя чувствуешь" Jack asked
How are you feeling
"как дерьмо" she responded
Like shit
A chuckle escaped from Bucky's lip and he shocked himself, he never laughs. Everybody turned to him and Steve asked "what are they saying?" Bucky replied with "Jack asked her how she was feeling and she said-" Before he could finish the y/e/c eyed girl cut him off and deadpanned "like shit". That statement earned a few chuckles from those in the Quin jet.
"I suppose Dr Astro over here has already explained everything but I'm y/n and you are?" The girl politely asked in a Russian accent mixed with a British accent which took them by surprise as they were rescuing her from a Hydra base in Russia and she just spoke Russian. Everybody went around and said their name, Sam was last and at the end of his mini biography he asked "why do you sound British?" She giggled at the question which made everybody's heart flutter, even those who didn't like her in a romantic way. "My tutor was British so I learned off him." She replied, Sam then asked "were your parents Briti-, oh my god I'm so sorry." He mentally cursed himself for asking about her parents expecting her to get angry at him but instead she said "it's quite alright, I don't remember my parents because of th....the chair." Everyone's heart broke at her voice cracking at the mention of the tortuous chair she was constantly strapped to, Bucky's fist clenched as he was all too familiar with that chair. "Don't worry" he assured her "we won't let anybody do that to you ever again." Everybody agreed with that statement and y/n seemed to relax a bit more.

————————————————————Time Skip————————————————————

AN: Wattpad just deleted this next bit so I rewrote it sloppily so don't judge

Y/n was being wheeled into the hospital quarter inside Stark Towers. "Holy shit, you live here" y/n exclaims which made Tony chuckle "yes I do". "Seriously I don't need all this treatment, I've had way worse and had zero treatment before" the girl explained which made everyone's eyes soften "no missy, you just got shot. Off to the hospital please" Tony instructs the men carrying her.

"Well I suppose I have to contact Fury about her" Tony says which makes the rest nod, Tony calls up Fury and he said he'd be on his way.

Now everyone is standing outside the girls room while she rests "poor thing, she must have gone through so much" Natasha says "Oh believe me, she's been through hell and back, I'm surprised she's still alive" Jack says. 

An elevator dings and outcomes Fury dressed in his usual black coat "hello everybody and new guy" he says while Jack gives a small wave. "I will have to question this patient because she could still be working for Hydra" Fury says. Everyone steps in and starts explaining what just happened and how she saved all their lives. "Also she is the Dark Angel" Nat adds.

Fury nods his head but behind his calm expression is his mind going 1000 kilometres per hour with things like 'who is this girl' 'is she really THE Dark Angel' and much more. "Okay, that changes things but I still need to question her. All of you to the spectator room" Fury instructs.

Fury knocks on the door and hears a faint "come in" so he pushes the door open and looks a the girl who looks like she could be and angel who fell out of the sky *get it?* He noticed how some of the guys responded when he said her name, she has definitely grabbed their attention and he now knows why.

He pulls up a chair and looks into her y/e/c eyes and starts to say "hello Miss Y/l/n, I am Director Nick Fury, director of S.H.E.I.L.D which stands for-" but y/n cuts him off and finishes his sentence "Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement, and Logistics Division, I know. Zola, Strucker and Klebier talked about you guys a lot. He hates you" of course she has an angelic voice as well. 

"Correct Miss Y/l/n" Fury says, "y/n is fine" she says with a little smile "alright y/n, is it okay if I ask you a few questions?" He asks "shoot" she responds.

"Before this starts the avengers and your boyfriend are behind me in a seperate room and can hear everything, is that okay?" Fury asks and the guys in the room tense up at the word 'boyfriend' 

"He's not my boyfriend and yes that's fine" y/n says with a little chuckle

"Okay, so is it true you are the Dark Angel?" he asks

"Unfortunately so" she responds and hangs her head down 

"Why unfortunately?" Nick asks

TW: mentions of suicide

"Don't you see, I'm a monster. A cold-hearted killer. I kill innocent men. I don't care that I am being forced to and that that's what i've been taught to do, I could have stopped it but if I stopped it they would have killed me. But then I think just kill me instead of them, maybe I should have taken all those pills. What would have happened if Jack didn't stop me. I have these scars, bruises and cuts for a reason. I am a bad person" she says still having her gaze fixated on the ground.

Everyone in the seperate room's heart aches for the girl and Bucky just wants to give her a hug and tell her it's okay. He's been through all of this guilt before and hates to see it on another person.

"I assure you y/n that none of it is your fault, you were brought up to believe that what you are doing is right and no one blames you" Fury assured the girl.

"Thanks, Fury can I ask you a question?" The y/e/c eyed girl asks

"Sure y/n"

"Was there anyone else that escaped?"

"Um"

"Fury, did anyone else escape" she asked now with fire in her eyes and a darker tone that even scared Nick and the others in the seperate room

"Klebier, Strucker and we think another kid with powers'

"The enhanced boy" she says quietly

"They will be out to get me, you know that" she says louder

"We won't let them get you y/n" Fury says

"Thank you"

"If you don't mind me asking could you tell me what Hydra would do to you usually" Fury asked

Jack whispered to the others "uh oh, she might have a panic attack"

"Um, yeah sure. So usually everyday they come to me cell and take me to the room then they strap me to this chair and um, just experiment on me and my powers" the girl says

"What type of experiments?"

"Well first they would electrify me to see if I had the power of electricity but I know it was just so they could hear my screams. They would always find some now form of torture method whether it be beating me with a bat, whip, fists to make me 'stronger' but once again, just for their pleasure. Every year on my birthday I would get some sort of serum that they said would help my powers but it hurt so bad that dying would be better" the girl says and with that last sentence Jack burst into the room and engulfed y/n in a huge hug.

"You okay y/n/n?" he whispered, "just peachy" she said sarcastically. The rest of the group walked in a Peter yelled "GROUP HUG!" Everyone was in the hug except Bucky, "get your metal arm over here Bucky" y/n says which makes him chuckle and join in. 

"Okay guys, let's let y/n rest. See you in the morning" Steve says politely, "see you in the morning captain" the replied with a wink. "Don't mind her, she's always been a flirt. Just ignore" Jack says smiling "no, it's funny seeing them all flustered" Wanda says.