Nightmares and a morning jog

Hope you guys love the photo

Bucky's POV

What's the time. Ugh 3am. At least I got 4 hours of sleep this time and only had one nightmare expect this one was different. Usually my nightmares consist of me shooting blank faces because I can never remember them once I am out of my 'winter soldier' mindset and back into my normal James Bucky Barnes mindset. This time I saw a face, it was a feminine face. I'm trying to remember who it was, she had long, soft, brown hair and tan skin with bruises and cuts here and there. And her eyes, her eyes were so beautiful, they were exactly like y/n's. Oh my god, they are y/n's.

Don't panic, don't panic, don't panic, it was only a dream, how could you have hurt her in a dream? I keep repeating to myself then I hear an ear splitting scream come from down the hall, before I knew it I was right outside her hospital bed not even bothered to put on a shirt.

I open the door to reveal y/n squirming and screaming in her sleep, I quickly rush over to her and shake her to get her out of her nightmare. She stops and opens up her eyes and quickly brushes the tears off of her face and looks at me, I say "you had a nightmare, I get them all the time. If you want to tell me about it you can but you don't have to" she smiled weakly and looked up into my eyes and says "just flashbacks".

I pull her into a hug and she wraps her bruised arms around my bare back, as she pulls away her gorgeous eyes trail down my body to my abs. I smirk and say "like what you see doll?" She shifts her gaze up at me and says "I wasn't, I- shut up!" I laugh at her cute rambling, If only she knew her affect on me.

I go to turn away to let her rest more but then she grabs my hand and pulls me in for another hug and whispers in my ear "thank you Buck" and kisses me on the cheek. I fist pump the air which makes her giggle and I reply with "anytime y/n/n, by the way Sam, Steve and I usually go running in the morning as well as Pietro but he's done in like 30 seconds so he usually comes just to make fun of us. You can come if you want" Her face lights up and excitedly says "I'd like that, can Nat come! I know Wanda won't want to come because before when we were talking she said that she hates waking up early". "I'll ask her" I say and send her a wink and she smiles and kisses me on the other cheek which makes me blush only the tiniest bit.

"HA! I knew I could make you blush again" she says triumphantly. I jokingly glare at her and storm out of the room while she seductively says "goodnight Bucky Barnes" drawing out the 's' which practically made me melt into the ground.

That cheeky minx. 

-------------------------------------Time Skip------------------------------------------------------

3rd person POV

5:00am

Nat knocks on the door to y/n's hospital room and hears a soft "come in", Nat opens the door and she sees y/n sitting upright looking out the window. "It's quite peaceful here, no screams of pain or banging on doors but yet not that uncomfortable silence" she says to Nat keeping her gaze fixated on the window, Nat's eyes filled up with empathy before she cleared her throat and reminded herself what she came here to do. "Yes, I suppose so. Anyways I have come to get you for our run, I brought you come clothes that are too small for me but we will get you some more tomorrow" Nat responds to the incredibly well-spoken 22 year old. "Thank you very much Nat, I'll be down there in a few minutes." y/n gratefully says.

"See ya in a few y/n/n" Nat says then leaves the room.

Y/n POV

I look in the bag Nat kindly gave to me and see a black sports crop-top, some black leggings and some underwear, all very practical and stylish. God that woman knows how to dress.