Party prep

3rd person POV

At around 5 o'clock Tony decides to call everyone in for a 'meeting' but it's actually just a surprise. Everybody, including y/n, was gathered in the main lounge area waiting for Tony to say something. "Okay, I lied. I'm not calling you for a meeting, I'm calling you guys here to tell you that we are going to have a party tonight!" Cheers were heard from all around the lounge, some cheering louder than others.

"It's fancy but not too fancy so girls dresses and guys dress trousers and a button down shirt." Tony says earning smiles all around apart from the tan girl standing in the middle, Steve notices something was off with the girl and asks "is everything alright y/n?" Y/n shuffles her feet and looks up to the insanely tall man standing in front of her, now keep in mind y/n is 5'7 1/2 so definitely not short but not too tall which was just another attractive feature to add to the long list. "All of my clothes are still at Hydra and I only have my assassin money left but I'm saving that so I'm afraid I won't be able to attend." Y/n admits, "nonsense! Take my card and go with Wanda and Nat to get you some clothes" Tony responds to the girl whos eyes are now lit up which made everybody in the room smile. "Thank you so much!" Y/n says.

"What are we waiting for? SHOPPING SPREE!" Wanda yells which makes Nat and y/n laugh before being dragged by Wanda into one of Tony's many vehicles. Who knew that Wanda drives so recklessly! By the time they got the mall nat and y/n were ready to hurl but they managed to keep their composure. "Oh my god" y/n mutters while gazing upon the hundreds of stores filled with so many people, "cool huh!" Nat exclaims to a very eager y/n.

So far they have gotten about 10 tops and 10 bottoms along with bikinis, jumpers, underwear, pjs and more. Y/n was beginning to get tired and wanted nothing more than to go to sleep, "are we done yet?" y/n impatiently asks. "One last thing" Wanda and Nat excitedly squeal as they run towards the dress shop, "finally, the one and only Madam B's boutique." Nat says. Wanda comes up with a fast and efficient plan "okay so everybody split up, first find 1 dresses for yourself and then 1 for each other. Meet back here in 10 minutes." "Sounds like a plan" Nat says and y/n nods her head in agreement.

y/n POV

So many dresses to choose from, I don't have the best taste in dresses. Casual wear I can do fine but fancy, nada. I spot out of the corner of my eye a very elegant black dress that could look so bad-ass on Nat, I quickly grab it before anybody else takes it. I continue to wonder around the store until my eyes land upon a beautiful and silky red dress that would make all the boys go weak in the knees, I had to get it for Wanda. Now for myself, I check my watch and notice it has nearly been 10 minutes so I quickly grab a random dress from the *your size* section and hurry back to our meeting spot. I notice Wanda and Nat also have found 3 dresses so we hurry along to the changing rooms.

"Who wants to go first?" Wanda asks, "you should Wanda, after all it was your idea to spilt up and find each other a dress." I reply noticing Wanda starting to get very excited "ok, Nat could you please give me the dress you chose for me?" Wanda asks Nat and she hands her this white dress that Wanda goes in and trys on, she looks gorgeous but it is quite plain. "It's pretty but a little on the plain side" I said and heard murmurs of agreement from the girls.

"Try on the one I chose!" I say while handing her my dress. Wanda comes out of the changing room looking like a litteral goddess "that's the one" Nat and I say at the same time "this dress is utter perfection, thank you, thank you, thank you y/n!!!" Wanda practically screams, I chuckle "no problem Wands."

The dress: