Ultron

Y/n POV

I'm sitting in the lab with everyone else when Thor walks in and shoves the iPad in Tony's hand and I try to stand up to see what everyone's looking at but Pietro quickly runs over to me and pushes me back into the chair. "Y/n/n, I don't think you want to see that photo" he says, I look at him with a blank expression on my face well aware everyone was listening to our conversation.

"Show me it now" I demand with a cold look in my eyes, everyone seemed to become slightly scared of me. Stark hands me the iPad and it reveals a photo of Strucker. Dead. On the wall there is writing written with his blood spelling out the word 'PEACE'.

I look at everyone with a death stare that I only used to use in my days as the Dark Angel and I spit out "who did it?" Steve manages to get out "U-ultron did it" I can tell in his eyes that he is intimidated by me.

"What's the matter Rodgers, scared of a little girl?" I say, unaware that I put picked up a gun and put it to his head "y/n/n, put the gun down" Tony says slowly approaching me with his hands out. "What gun Stark I- oh my god" and sure enough a gun in my hands is now pointing to Steve's head. "I'm so sorry Cap, I didn't mean to. I'm just so used t-" I say ashamed of what I just did until Cap interrupts me.

TW: Sorta mention of suicide thoughts but not really

"Y/n/n, it's okay" Steve says as everyone becomes more relaxed once I snapped out of my trance, "no, no, no, no it's not. I put a gun to one of my best friend's head. Somethings wrong with me, something's definitely wrong with me. Why didn't I put it to my own head hmm, why didn't I. Stupid y/n, stupid y/n" I mumble to my self with a deep Russian accent.

Jack knows that I have these attacks sometimes so he stand in front of me and kneels down. He grabs my hands in his own, at first I flinch away then slowly allow his hands to hold mine. "Calm, be calm. Think of what brings you happiness" I cut him off and say "смерть" (death)

Bucky quietly translates what I said to the others who are standing there with soft eyes knowing what I'm going through must be hard. I don't want their sympathy.

"No y/n, think of the fields we ran through one day when you got a day off. Think of when you met all of your friends standing behind me. Think of studying with Edmund. Think of beating the shit out of number 40987" I slightly chuckle and remember that day "yeah, that way pretty fun"

I suddenly realise what I have done, "thank you for letting me stay here, really it has been the best part of my life but you don't want me here. Who would want a killer here, who would want me" I say as I start to walk out of the room.

Nat grabs my hand and looks me in the eyes, strange. Her eye's are full of tears. She must feel bad for me. I don't want that but I don't care anymore.

She brings me into a hug and I breakdown in her arms. I've never cried like this before. I cry about putting a gun to my friends head, I cry about how I used to be living in a hell hole every day, I cry about all those people I killed and I cry about how sad I am with myself.

Wanda joins in with the hug and we are all kneeling on the floor all crying together. I look up and smile at everyone who is now watching us, some even with tears in their eyes, and say "well this is pathetic" I jokingly say which makes the girls giggle in between the cries and most guys chuckle.

I whisper in both their ears, "thank you." I stand back up and recollect myself, brushing away me tears and look at the boys who have been watching the whole meltdown and say "I probably look dreadful right now and I probably disgrace you with my presence and you totally don't have to accept-" "just spit it out y/n/n" Clint says with a smile on his tear ridden face, "can I have another hug?" I ask still will tears falling down my face.

All the boys walk to wards me with their arms out and embrace me in a warm and safe hug. I continue to cry on someone's shoulder but I don't care anymore. "Thank you guys for being my family" I whisper and I'm sure most of them are smiling right now.

"Thank you for being a part of it" Steve says then I realise I have been crying on Steve's shoulder. "Steve I'm so sorry, I totally understand if you don't want to be near me anymore" I say in between sniffles. Everyone lets go apart from Steve as she strokes my hair and says "shhh, y/n. It's okay, you didn't mean to do it and look. I'm still here now" he says as he grasps my shoulders with each of his hands and then lifts my chin up with his finger so I'm looking directly at him.

"I guess you're right" I say with a soft smile on my face, "okay team, take five" Tony shouts which makes us all laugh.

Steve sits down and I wrap my arms around him and feel myself slowly drifting off to sleep.

3rd person POV

"Poor thing" Wanda says as Steve carefully places her on the couch, "sometimes I forget that she's only 22" Bucky says. "She'll be 23 in five days" Jack says calmly, "FIVE DAYS!" Tony whisper yells trying not to wake the beautiful girl.

"Awww, our little y/n won't be so little anymore" Thor says while Pietro exclaims, "she'll always be our little y/n" and the rest just nod their heads.

"I'm so glad I'm not the little one anymore" Peter says, "oh, no you're still little but y/n is smaller than you" Rhody says which makes Peter huff in annoyance. "Okay back to Ultron and Strucker, I just don't understand why send us a message when he just gave us a speech?" Nat asks.

"Strucker knew something that Ultron wanted us to miss" Steve says, Nat looks back at the computer and it says 'record deleted' "everything we've had on Strucker has been erased" Nat says. "Not everything" Steve says, "there's more hard copy stuff downstairs." "We have to be quiet so we don't wake the little one" Clint jokes a little too loud, "Clint, you're only like one inch taller than me" Y/n says from the couch and she sits up. "Ah yes but I'm four years older than you" Clint says, y/n just pokes her tongue out at him.

"C'mon, we are going to go and look at old files" Nat says while y/n hops up off the couch and follows her downstairs.

Everyone is searching through files when Steve says "Baron Strucker had a lot of friends", "well these people are all horrible" Bruce says. "No shit Sherlock, it's Strucker we are talking about" y/n says while holding a file of a very scary looking man.

"Wait, I know that guy" Tony says pointing to the file in y/n's hands, "from back in the day he operates off the African Coast, Black Market arms." Steve looks up at him with disappointment when Tony mentioned the black market which made y/n silently giggle. "There are conventions all right? You meet people, I didn't sell him anything" Stark says defensively.

"He was talking about finding something new, a game changer. It was all very Ahab" Thor hold up the file and it reveals the name Ulysses Klaue, a big, hefty guy covered in tattoos. "What's this?" Thor asks pointing to the thing on the side of his neck, "it's a tattoo, I don't think he had it" Tony says. Y/n points out, "no, those are tattoos. That is a brand."

Bruce runs a check on the brand of the side of Ulysses neck and sure enough it pops up with something and he says "Yep you're right y/n/n" "when am I ever not?" y/n replies. Bruce then says "It's a word in African dialect meaning 'thief' in a much less friendly way" "what dialect?" Steve questions. Bruce looks back at the computer and says "W-Wana, Wakanadi W-" Y/n interrupts him and says "Wakanda, home of the strongest metal in the universe."

"If this guy can get out of Wakanda with some of their trade goods" Tony says facing Steve, "I though you said your father got the last of it?" "I don't follow?" Pietro and Bruce said at the same time, "what comes out of Wakanda?" Wanda asks in her thick Sokovian accent, "like I said before Wands, the strongest metal on earth. The metal that made Cap's shield over there. Vibranium" y/n says pointing to the famous red, white and blue shield.

Steve turns to Stark and says, "where is this guy now?"