Cleaning up

y/n POV

We arrive at the Avenger's Tower and I am so tired I could fall asleep right now. We open the door revealing all the boys sitting up at the kitchen table eating pizza but when they see us their gazes go to our faces, to our bags and then to my knuckles. Bucky was the first to say something, "y/n, what did you do" I then say "I punched a guy." Nat scoffs and adds "it was much more than a punch y/n/n". "I know you y/n/n, you don't get punch and do whatever else to a guy for no reason. What did he do?" Steve adds while Bucky cracks his own knuckles as Steve said that last bit.

"He smacked my butt and whistled at me" I say calmly when the rest of the room is everything but calm, "what's his name" Pietro says while clenching his jaw, "calm down guys, I handled it and plus, I didn't even get a name." Wanda steps in quickly to say "it's true, she gave that jerk a good beating." "Good" all the boys said that the same time, even not-so-violent-Peter!

Bucky's POV

I grab y/n's soft hand and say "come with me, I'll clean up your knuckles", I can already feel all the stares of the other guys behind me but I don't care. She replies with "okay, thanks", her voice is so angelic just like the rest of her. This sounds pretty stupid but I may have a tiny, little crush on y/n but how can you not!

I take her to her room so she can drop off her bags then lead her towards my room then I realise she hasn't actually been in here before. I look back and see her pretty face looking around the room then landing on my face and she gives me a soft smile which makes my heart flutter. I proceed to take her into the bath room then grab her hips and set her on top of the counter, she's extremely light.

I take out all the things I'll need including the rubbing alcohol to clean her cut which I know she won't like but sadly it is needed. I stand up and just take in all in, I have possibly the hottest girl in the world, the nicest girl I know and the smartest too sitting on the counter in my bathroom. It can't get better than this!
She notices me staring and light-heartedly says "take a picture, it'll last longer" shit. "I wasn't....I- I never mind." This girl has some affect on me, I just stuttered. I NEVER stutter. She just giggles to herself and then she stops when she sees the rubbing alcohol, now it's my turn to laugh. "Scared of a little rubbing alcohol", I jokingly say "no, it just stings" she admits.

I apply the rubbing alcohol to her bruised and cut knuckles which makes her grunt while slightly tilting her head back and fuck. When I said it can't get better than this before, I take it back. It can get better. Note to self: apply rubbing alcohol on her cuts every. single. time.

She is keeping rather quiet, I presume because when Hydra did it she couldn't have said anything otherwise she would have been beaten. Those bastards.  Y/n grunts again and mutters a soft "Fuck.." and if that doesn't make you horny I don't know what will.

I then finish up of the alcohol and then put some soothing cream on and I'm about to put on a bandaid but he takes my hand and stops me. I look down at her confused then she says "it won't look good with my dress" and adds a little wink at the end. What a flirt.

She gets off the counter and looks up at me and says "thank you James" in a very seductive tone and then walks off, I won't let her get away with that. I grab her hips and spin her around then pin her up against the wall, I say "now y/n, you can't just say that and get away with it you little flirt." She looks up at me and smirks then softly whispers in my ear "oh but I think I can."

She walks off and I am just standing there in awe, I knew she a flirt but I didn't know she was this much of one. I walk back into the kitchen area to see the boys and they all look at me, Tony asks "all fixed up?" and I nod my head.

Sam then says "how did it go?" with a wink, I look at him confused then realise what he was referring to. "Sam I don't know what's up in that disturbed brain of yours but do I have to remind you that I only met her a like a week ago!" Sam looks defeated but then I add "although, she did look super hot when she threw her head back and arched her back when I applied the rubbing alcohol." Most of the guys smiled and Steve even said "man I wish I saw that" making us all erupt with laughter apart from Jack who had a protective look on his face.