Voices

Don't play this until I tell you to!

Y/n POV

I submerge under the murky water. Payback time. Using the water and wind element I create an air pocket under water allowing me to breath. I swim towards the edge and sit there. I decide to connect the air pocket to the surface so I can hear what's going on.

"Why hasn't she come up yet Buck?" Steve asks with panic in his voice "she's probably just pranking us, she'll be up soon" Bucky reassures. I kind of feel guilty but them remember he keeps calling me a kid and threw me over his shoulder and into a lake. He deserved it. "Okay, she hasn't come up yet" Sam worriedly states. 

"Bucky you should probably go in" Banner says, "yep you're right" Bucky says as he slips off his shoes and dives in. He searches around and pops back up to the surface "Bucky I am going to kill you if you don't find her" Nat says. I decide this is enough.

I pop up out of the water and yell "boo!" their shocked faces make me laugh so hard, Bucky runs up to me, well more like trudges through the water, and embraces me in a big, warm hug. "Don't ever scare us like that ever again y/n" Bucky says, "we thought you died!" Thor yelled, "it will take a lot more than a lake to kill me" I say.

"Guys I have to tell you something" I say to the boys "nice speaker Clint" I say and wink then use my powers to throw all the guys in the lake. Of course I noticed the speaker in the corner and them laughing when Lila and I said something funny. I think they sometimes forget that I grew up in Hydra.

"How'd you know" Tony asks now soaking wet "I think you guys forgot I am a trained assassin" I say to myself now fully dry. "How are you dry already!" Sam asks "I have fire powers, remember?" I snap back. 

"убей их, в конце концов, ты убийца" (kill them, you are a murderer after all) a voice says. I drop to the ground and cover my ears "shut up Zeblier" I say. "Y/n are you okay?" Thor asks "it's him, he's in my head" I whisper. "Who's him?" Nat asks "Zeblier" I spit out. 

A searing pain shoots through my head and I let out a blood-curdling scream trying to get it out, he keeps whsipering things like you're a murderer, come back where you belong. I break down and down shouting "GET IT OUR! GET HIM OUT OF MY HEAD! PLEASE" Bucky picks me up bridal style with a worried look on his face and takes me to the jet where Bruce examines my brain. The pain has stopped but it is still throbbing slightly.

"Is she going to be alright?" Steve says, "I- I don't know. He has access to her brain, Hydra must have done something because when he talks I can feel the vibrations so it's not just her imagination" Bruce stammers as he closely monitors the screen for any sort of abnormality. 

My mouth is so dry but I manage to get out "Ugh ma tête continue de palpiter, oh salut les gars." (Ugh my head won't stop throbbing, oh hey guys) everyone looks at me weirdly then Steve says savez-vous que vous venez de parler français" (do you know you just spoke french?) 

"Whoa since when did you two speak french!" Sam asks "I haven't spoken it in ages, it just sorta popped up and felt natural" I reply "I think Klebier is unlocking certain memories or skills you haven't used in a while" Stark says while examining the screen that shows my head. 

"How are you feeling?" Wanda asks "I feel fine, the throbbing has gone down. I need to find him him and kill him so these voices will stop" I say, "Je suppose que c'est notre langue secrète maintenant y/n/n" (I suppose this is our secret language now y/n/n) Steve said with a smirk. "Je suppose donc capitaine, ça va être très amusant" (I suppose so captain, this is going to be very fun) I say in a very seductive french tone. "I don't know what the hell you said but it was hot" Bucky said. I wink at him and say "don't let Jack hear you say that" I say.