ugly slimy mongrel frog

This isn't part of the normal marvel movie, this book is a slightly modified version of it. Don't compare this to the movie because it's not the same :)

Y/n POV

I rush to the elevator and rapidly click the button, I hop in and push on level 36 which says LAB right next to it so I presume it's where the lab is. DING! I get off and run towards the lab and see a black suit in the corner laying on top of a bench, my god. It is the most beautiful and high tech thing ever. Back in Hydra I just got black pants and a tank top but this is amazing. The top is quite similar to the one I am wearing now, it's a black, cropped long-sleeve but the material is much more like fighting material. It has a zipper that reaches my mid breast. I am in love.

*Image this but more high tech, superhero-suit material ect

*Image this but more high tech, superhero-suit material ect.*

The pants are just like what normal kids my age wear but I know they are special since there are pockets made just for knifes and weapons. They also feel like proper fighting material that makes it easy to move around it. I look over and see a pair of black combat boots which are exactly in my size, I wonder how on earth he did that, how he made all of this in one day but then again he is THE Tony Stark.

The pants and boots minus the extra long belt. (There is a belt but not that long):

I look out the window to see some funny looking creatures starting to approach my friends, I run down the stairs and rush outside and start fighting the creatures

I look out the window to see some funny looking creatures starting to approach my friends, I run down the stairs and rush outside and start fighting the creatures. Everyone noticed my arrival and their eyes linger down my body admiring my new suit, "Thanks for the suit Tony!" I yell and I briefly hear Sam muttering to Steve and Bucky "yeah, thanks for the suit Tony" I don't get what he was trying to say or what that meant but I don't have time to figure it out.

I start using my elements to determine which one these weird things are weakest at, I shoot my fire one and the creature started to weaken. I kept shooting fire at it until it fully disintegrated, I yelled out at the top of my lungs so everyone could hear me "THEIR WEAKNESS IS FIRE! USE FIRE AND HEAT!" Then they all stop, the biggest out of all the creatures looks at Tony and says, "you've got a smart and hot one in your bunch of freakish hero's". "That's rich coming from you and I've never been called hot by an ugly slimy mongrel frog thing before, I guess there's a first for everything." I blurt out before smacking a hand over my mouth so I don't anger the freaks anymore than I already have. I look around and see everyone trying not to howl with laughter then the big, main guy looks at me, growls and says "she's feisty too. I like her, bring her to me!" Before they move I yell out hoping they could listen "WAIT! How do you know Tony?" I ask the question we all want to hear. Tony says " yeah I would also like to know!"