Y/n made a friend

Y/n POV

We arrived at the city and everyone was still looking at me. "What?" I ask, "y/n we heard everything that horrible guy said" Wanda says as she steps forward. "Oh yeah, that" I say once I realise what they are talking about. "Well that's in the past and the present is to calm Hulk" I say and start to walk off when two strong, firm hands grab my shoulders and turn me around "you can't sweep this under the rug y/n/n" Steve says. "What you did what hot miss y/l/n" Loki says with a smirk, "not now brother" Thor says.

"If you didn't kill that guy I would have gladly done it for you" Bucky says, "thanks Buck now let's get to the task at hand" I say. "Fine but we will talk about this later" Pietro says "why does this feel like you are my parents and are confronting me about sneaking out to go to a party" I say which makes everyone chuckle.

BOOM! I look behind me and see Hulk ripping some people out of a car and him destroying it "this isn't like him at all" Steve says "Za- ,he, must have done something to Bruce" I see Bucky's fist clench and Loki's as well when they heard my voice crack at his name.

Tony is now is some kind of super suit "Tony why is your iron man costume now on steroids?" I ask which makes everyone laugh again, "I like you miss y/n" Loki smirks, "good to know" I reply back. "First of all it is not a costume and second of all her name is Veronica" Stark says, now it's my turn to laugh. "VERONICA!" I yell in between giggles then stop when I feel myself being launched back.

I see hulk standing there and looking at his fists and realise what he's done, he runs off and everyone runs to me and of course Pietro gets there first. "You alright princessa' he asks, "just peachy" I groan using my special reply that I definitely DON'T always use. That causes Loki to laugh again. "She has a good sense of humour, I li-" he says before I cut him off "I get it you like me and my attitude" I say then I hear a voice.

"Miss me Dark Angel?" a dark voice says and I instantly recognise it, Klebier. "Get out of my head" I say and grasp the sides to my head. Everyone looks at me confused, "it's a pity you left, you could have been unstoppable" he says. "Go away" I grunt still clutching the sides of my head, "be prepared" it says then I black out.

-----------------------------------------Time Skip--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n POV

Bright lights. Am I dead? No, I wouldn't smell Peter Parkers cologne, he really needs to tone it down a little. I grunt and sit up "Parker, do us all a favour and tone down the cologne mate", "ooohhh friend-zoned" Sam says trying to wind up Parker which is him and Bucky's new favourite activity.

"I really need to stop starting my day like this" I groan as I rub my throbbing head and adjust my eyes to my bright lights.

"What you did yesterday was so bad ass" Clint says, "you are seriously the strongest person I know y/n/n" Peter says. I almost tear up at his kind words "you have no idea how much that means Pete" and bring him into a big hug. "If any if you even say a word of this I will slice your necks open and put your eyeball in your bellybutton" I say with a smirk, "how creative of you" Bucky says with a slight smile.

-----------------------Time Skip to the Jet------------------------------------------------------

"Well the news is loving you guys but the rest aren't although they have taken an interest into what beautiful girl has joined the avengers" Hill says "there's been no official call for Banner's arrest but it's in the air" she says as Bruce looks down. I walk over and sit next to him hoping that my presence might ease his tension.

"Stark Relief Foundation?" Tony asks, "already on the scene" Maria responds, "how's the team?" she asks in a soothing voice. "Everyone's....We took a hit, we'll shake it off" Stark says, "well for now I'd stay in stealth mode and stay away from here" Maria suggests. "So just run and hide" Stark asks "until we can fine Ultron I don't have a lot else to offer" Hill says. "Neither do we" Tony responds.