---.. ----. / ---.. ---.. / ---.. --...

Human "w..where are we... what happend... " as lin looks in awe as both humans look the same way.

. . . . .

Breaths in... "LOOK THAT WAY"
they all turn to see.......... nothing
They turn around to see the humans gone. Dr.k just stares "how is that even humanly possible.."

"RUN JAY RUN!!!" they both run through the vents. Jay screams too "IM RUNNING AS FAST AS I CAN JAKE!!!!" Jake runs to hear some sort of... slimy goopy noise behind him... he turns to see his friend covered in red goopy substance as jay tries his best to get it off but he notices jay is getting... sleepy his eyes closing.
"I'll save you jay :)" as he jabs jay in the stomach... multiple times until the creature [out of pity] leaves Jay's body

Jay looks at him with the face of disappointment and anger "what the hell dude.. what if the creature didn't leave me and you still just jab me."
Jake just stands there with the face of a idiot "you should thank me for saving your life U_U."
Jay was about to say somthing but finds it pointless.

"But what was that creature.... it latched to my face and started making me tired.. it's a milk pudding.... puddle thingy.."

Back with dr.k and lin

Lin " I knew it... they wouldn't accept... us... me." Puro walks to comfort him "they were probably just scared about this new place.."

"I guess...

______________________________________

Hello all you amazing people if you don't have a oc then what about a transfur your own custom one would you like that leave a commet if you do and tell me your oc or transfur ok bye guys
Pls read my other story contryballs
[Re-written]