somthing you heard before

Doomsday in 5 hours
______________________

Jay chats with ace for a while. The sun started to rise, Jay obviously tired from only sleeping for a good 3 hours ace took a nap before that's why he still up. The sun glares through the wide window across from jay and ace.
Jay stumbles up and rubs his eyes now actively looking for Jake as Ace follows aline. Jay walks the halls for a solid hour even with Jay's new furry body that is built to run faster jump higher and should be a excellent tracker but the crippling weight of tiredness sits on him like 10 elephants. The lack of sleep starts taking a toll. Jay finds a nurse place with some patient beds empty ofcourse.

Jay's mind starts to wander "should i.. keep trying to look for jake.. maybe I need to... think about myself and my health instead of others.... it's not mean.. yeah" Jay finally lays down and gets a chance to sleep this time fully sleep without a care, fear, or.. anxiet
-jays eyes start getting heavy-... nothing..... to....... worry as jay peacefully falls asleep.

A solid 4 hours pass and jay wakes up slowly  fully refreshed and  stretches its sun down as jay looks out the window. He gets out of bed looks around, his now ultra sensitive hears pick up fast running foot steps towards him and for he can react he gets tackled  to the bed and hugged by Jake. Jay shocked "what the-" Jake just smirking "hah sneak attack." While Jake is still hugging jay, jay doesn't fight it he kinda likes it and blushing. Jake still cuddling him. As Jake and jay just joking around and having fun.

________
Doomsday 00:00
________
The army of people below setting up for camp outside. A young man getting up from from bed jogging to the center of the camp. His name is Johnson. He is marching with atleast 100 other people. The leader of this small brigade calls all of the soldiers to the center. "WE March by sunrise