forever changed

Jay finishes his story and lin  said "how I got here was basically the same way you did though I can't remember much it's still nice to have other humans around that I can relate to." Jay agrees "yeah...I wonder where ol' ace is still alive sorry for the hostility earlier I was just scared but I'm just... idk How I feel now.."
Lin just nods his head. The hear somthing banging at the door and somthing removing the vents it's puro  and Jake. But jake looks different
"Uhh Jake you seem different I just... can pit my finger on it" like Jay doesn't notice his white hair and wolf ears now. "Oh I see....what happend"
Jake "well I opened a door and gas came out and puro saved me then saw the 2 doctors kissing and I was like ew well i guess we have to talk to them about this."
Jay nods his  head and they start heading to the lab with the doctors studying somthing Jake "Ahem somthing happend." Points to his ears dr.k just looks with this [eh] face
"I think it's about time that we.... transfur you, you might actually die Tomorrow and won't know it cause the virus can hide and your body and emerge and kill you."
Jay just looks "sounds likes a good argument Im willing to change to stay alive."

1 hour of preping later

Dr.k gives Jay some grey headphones
"What are these for." Dr.k vaguely says "you'll find out." Jay puts them on to hear his favorite song.... wait how does he know... or does the headphones know..eh I like this song and that's all that matters. But the song starts to fade and he feels lights head before passing out...

Wakes up...Jay looks down to notice he has dark grey fur and black stripes on his body and then he notices a grey tail puff out and he can sill  feel the hear phone on his head but he has 2 big wolf ears.

It worked