brilliant minds think differently

Dr.k and dr.m almost not hurt at all just look at each other you can feel the tension in the air. Matthew breaks the silence "how are your "experiments" going on." Dr.k still looked.... dr.k-ish but he still took offense "well Matthew... I'm not hurting people I'm saving them."
Matthew just looks "hey just whipping there minds and making them act like animals isn't "hurting" them." Dr.k gets up a little... pissed "if I do hurt them it's for the greater good there are still higher ups that can use this technology."

Matthew gets up too not angry but with the "I'm smarter" look
"But what about how many people you've killed like using acid shower on the rioters and people who failed your experiments THEY WERE STILL ALIVE I TELL YOU AND YOU BURNED THEN ALIVE...breaths... your experiments killed countless people if you spent half the time you did killing people and being nieve you could  have actually full tested it and saved those life they had time to live."

Dr.k snaps to "kill people... KILL PEOPLE WHAT AVOUT THE PEOPLE WHO DIED FROM THE VIRUS AND THE WAR BILLIONS WERE LOST IN THE BALANCED  ONLY A FEW WERE ALIVE OFCOURSE I HAD TO  KILL THEM I COULDN'T TEST THE LATEX IN TIME CAUSE THEY WOULD ALL BE DEAD INCLUDING ME AND YOU I SAVED AS MANY AS I COULD BUT THE PEOPLE I COULDN'T SAVE WOULD JUST HAVE TO DEAL I PUT THEM OUT. OF THERE SOON TO BE MISERY." dr.m just sits back down, "what about.... 88." Dr.k sits back down too "its a mystery about what happend to 88... maybe a malfunction somthing maybe latex or somthing fell i just don't know." Dr.k gets up and walks to Matthew "I need to... test somthing..."

______________
Jake is still slowly changing they eventually closed the door and the gas dissipated but jake.... had all white hair small wolf eats legs and arms are covered in fur luckily Jake didn't loose his memory and the infection isn't spreading but he is passed out on the floor from knockout gas was mix with it. The vent parts fell over and they can go out the door puro picks him up and walks out the door the door leads to the lab where drk and dr.m are puro opens the door to find.... dr.k and dr.m... kissing..... Jake wakes up to see it to... he just closes his eyes back. Puro and Jake sneak pass them cause they didn't notice.

_________
Lin and jay just sit there until lin breaks the silence "I got here from the riot how did you get here."
Jay just simply says "well i....

______________________________________
Omg the ships 🚢
My friend will be in the next story guys byeee