ace of hearts

Jay walks around in his new legs.. he gets out of bed he didn't know how powerfull his new legs are and he fell...Lin helps him up "happend to me too." As they both chuckle dr.m comes  in "your friend is still getting transfurred if you wanna see?" Jay nods his head and walks in the other room. Jake was asleep on the bed with a tube sticking in his arm full of black and red liquid. Most of his body was covered on in black goo. Jay says" I'll come check on him later" Jay goes out to test his new legs and he runs extremely fast and jay feels extremely happy as he feels free as he run 5x as fast as he did when he was a human. He runs through the puddles without getting infected. Jay has now ran 20 minutes strait without getting tired. No telling how far he ran.he decides run back actually smiling for the first time in a while. As he is running he gets tackled but some strange figure.
As he was finna fight he realized it was a hug....who is this....
The dragon says "it's me... Ace remeber" Jay's eyes widens to point of about to pop

"I ... I remeber you..

_____________________________________
Sorry for the short chapter guys but it explains alot.
My friend babiharchemo has a oc book you guys need to check out you can see my ocs and his thanks.