➳32

You said "light my cigarette"~

It was a bright and sunny day as the sun shone brightly in the clear blue sky and white fluffy clouds drifted across the sky

It was a bright and sunny day as the sun shone brightly in the clear blue sky and white fluffy clouds drifted across the sky. Normally, during summer vacation, students go back to their own houses. But, if you were a student of Neo Sports University, you could not go back home. Normally, classes were not held but you needed to practise the sport you chose. Students could go on a trip for a week or two but they needed to do practice. Also students from other countries were not able to go home normally and some even had to do summer school.

"What kind of university is this where you get summer vacation but also don't get summer vacation?", Chenle whined.

"We don't have classes. We just need to do a few hours of practice. That's it", Kiara said, stroking his arms.

"But still." He pouted, crossing his arms.

"Ok leave it and listen to me. We need to find a part-time job."

"Why? Mr. Jung gave us a lot of money." His brows furrowed.

"But it can get finished anytime. So, we need to earn some money on our own."

"But you can't work. You are a princess."

"Not here. I'm just a normal person here", she said with a smile, spreading her arms.

"But I can't let you work. I am here to protect you and take care of you."

She looked at him in disbelief. "I think I'm the one who is taking care of you."

The orange-haired boy rubbed his nape and said, "Oh that's true actually."

"So, quickly find a job. And don't you have swimming class now?"

"Oh shit- I forgot. Gotta go! Bye Kiara!" The male rushed to the end of the hallway and took a turn.

"Hey I told you not to curse!", she shouted.

Having no work, she went to their hangout place at the rooftop. She entered the cozy room only to see one person, strumming his guitar. The girl beamed and called his name, "Mork!"

The male looked up and saw Kiara standing near the door. She slammed it behind and walked closer to him and took a seat beside him on the couch. "Woah. Your guitar is so pretty", she complimented as she saw it was decorated with cute stickers. "But sadly I can't touch it." She frowned.

"Why?", he asked in a cold tone.

"Because Haechan and the others told not to do so. You never allow anyone to touch your guitar."

He looked at his guitar and then faced her again. "It's true though but you can touch it if you want."

Her eyes widened and her mouth fell open. "Wait really?"

He nodded as an answer and handed her his guitar.

She held it properly as her fingers gently touch the strings, making some sounds. "Wow!"