chapter 2

The way my eyes see you,
Have not seen anyone else...

A beauty wrapped under a layer of blankets sleeping with a relaxed mind with a smile on her lips.

But this was intrupted by the lady boss of the jannath, sadia aka dia appi the strict but the lovely caretaker of jannath.

"Nuha!! Wake up they are arriving in half and hour." Sadiya yelled as hse enter the room and remove the curtain letting the sunrays disturb the beauty sleep of nuha.

"Kya dia appi..... "Nuha whined and turned to other side.

"Wake right now "nuha heard dia's warning but didn't move an inch.

"Nuha dekh agar aaj meine tere hitler ko yaha laya na toh nahi bolna."Dia said with a smirk sitting beside sleeping nuha.

Nuha who hates cat sat with a jerk and horror written all over her face. Sadia gulped her laugh and walk out.

Nuha with pout and muttering some curses walked to bathroom.

*****************

Saher, with zaina walked in jannath following by dua and razia

They all greeted with hugs and kisses. Than walked in to hall while talking.

Nuha changed in something proper and hurried down to meet all her favorite people.

"Aslamualaikum!!"Nuha greeted in loud voice while climbing down the stairs.

Every one smiled listening to her Melodious voice but sadia in horror yelled.

"Carefull nuha you might fall."Nuha just laughed and ran to saher.

"I already fell for you dia appi." Nuha replied while hugging zaina. Making everyone laugh.

"Dekh rahi ho saher, kaise baath karti hain mujhse yeh." Dia said with fake anger.

"Haan! Toh galat kya kaha usne. Everyone is in love with you dia." Safaraz walked in with few bags of groceries.

"Here comes dia's majnu."Nuha mumbled to zaina and they both giggled.

Sarfaraz was the partner of jannath who owns fifty percent of jannath with saher having having rest fifty percent. sadia would stay in jannath with the childrens while sarfaraz with his family and saher with her in-laws.

"Whatever, saher if you don't-" sadia was about say something but was intrupted by a squealing of nuha.

"Zaina it raining."With this without listening to anyone nuha and some of the kids ran in garden to dance.

"Nuha-" dia was about call her in but stop when sarfaraz bought a file in front of her.

"Take her signature dia."He said with a grin, sadia huffed and turned and busied everyone .

Nuha was dancing and twirling with laugh giggle while playing with the kids.

Not seeing a man standing at a distance losing his heart for her.