chapter 8

Kabhi tumhari yaad aati hain,
Kabhi tumhare khwaab aate hain,
Mujhe sataane ke tarike tumhe behisaab aate hain!!

Nuha was with the kids reading them a story, one by one everyone slept and she walked to kitchen and prepared a cup of coffee.

She slowly walked to terrace and sat on the chair sipping the cup.

A shy smile crept on her lips thinking of raatib's word.

How easily he said those words our kids? Really?

Blush crept on her cheeks. Sadia walked over to her saw her smiling.

"What the reason behind this smile?" Sadia asked taking the cup from nuha and took a sip of it. Nuha turned and attacked her

"Dia appi you like Sarfaraz bhai?" Nuha asked with a curiosity, Sadia chuckle.

"Like is a small word to describe my feelings for him." Nuha saw a sparkle in her eyes which made her smile.

"Why you don't marry him than?"nuha asked. Sadia chuckle and looked herway.

"Why were you smiling?"Sadia asked sipping the coffee

"Me?"Nuha pointed at herself

"Hmm...."She hmmed

"Well according to raatib we had a routine of a married couple. He said" nuha said sipping her coffee and hiding her blush.

"Will you marry him if he asks your hand? "Sadia asked knowing the answer.

"Will he dia appi?" Nuha sighed and looked at the half moon

"If he does...."sadia asked slowly pushing her.

"He won't, he won't."Nuha shook her head and stared at the sky remembering her family who might be sleeping by now.

"He will." Nuha frown and looked sadia who was smiling.

"How can you say?"Nuha asked narrowing her eyes at sadia.

"You know when saher would visit jannath she would always think about this man and would always say me how annoying and stupid he was, and....."Sadia trailed off with a smile tugged her.

"And?"Nuha was curious

"And now he is her husband, whom she loves with all her heart. She would smile like you when she would be thinking about him or when she complains me about him. She would say that all with a small smile. Saim was saher's best topic to talk." Sadia smiled remembering her best friend

"And your is affi nai?" Thay both giggle and walked down.

Nuha slept with a smile and hope in her heart that night.

*********

Raatib walked in his room to calm himself, rameez followed him. He noticed this which made him to groan in annoyance.

he fast paced to his room and as soon as he entered, slam the door which boomed in floor. Rameez hissed at the voice and walked down.