chapter 14

Mujhe mohabbat ki bimaari na hoti, agar joh tum itni piyari na hoti...

Nuha sat beside razia who was looking at her  with pure love and admiration. That smile on razia's lips bought her mother's smile in nuha's mind. It melted her heart.

"Toh kal aap bahot madad karahi thi haan?" Razia asked nuha Panicked and shook her immediately.

"Woh toh hum agha karahe the" nuha replied with a smile razia  laughed and patted over her hands which were on her  laps.

"So what's your answer?" Razia asked nuha smiled shyly and nodded sadia beamed and walked to kitchen.

Sadia kept a piece near nuha's mouth she took a bite and than they ate the sweet.

Than they talked about how happy they are and that this alliance is best for them both. Raazia cancelled the baad pakki dawat because of raatib and his behavior. It was his punishment.

"Nuha leave what raatib said last night and say how you want your wedding to be? "razia asked with a smile.

"Should I speak the truth?" Nuha asked and they both nodded.

"I want a simple nikkah- "

"Dekha I knew you would do this." Razia said  in loud voice as if she had solved  a mystery.

"I really want this, I was about to say but he was fast than me trust me." Nuha said with all the honesty she had. Razia scanned her face for a minute.

"You sure you want this in a simple way? "

"Yes I am sure. "

After and hour They all were looking at the jewelry and joda and they were so heavy that nuha was feeling suffocated just by looking at them.

How will she wear these all?

Rafid walked in to kitchen tip toeing
With rafid and Dua, rameez and raatib with ragheb on video call showing them that how the three ladies are discussing about the wedding and all.

"I can see you rafid and"Rafid fell  his face over floor with his phone nuha laughed  but walked to help him stand up.

She forward her hand with a chuckle rafid  stood with her help and was about to pick up his phone but nuha saw grinning ansari family.

Her eyes widen as in reflex she looked back to see if razia was looking towards them but no, she was busy with sadia.

"Phone pe kyun hai  yeh sab?"nuha asked narrowing her eyes.

"Kya karo isiliye toh mujhe yaha bheja gaya hain. " Rafid snapped at nuha but...

"Kya matlab." They heard razia voice and gulped. Raazia looked to his son where as rafid looked to his mother and gulped.

The next minute razia was running behind rafid and rafid was running for his dear life.

And this way the wedding preparation started with a small beautiful feelings of love and concerns.

******

It was almost mid night now and Nuha walked to terrace with her cup of tea with a smile on lips which showed how happy she is today.

She sat on a chair in shade and did what she always do.

Think about her love oh no scratch that her would be husband. A giggle erupted just at the thought.

Raatib, and her husband she used to think that this would be an impossible  in world and lost her all hopes but here she sat with a smile which was because....

just in three weeks they will get married and only nikkah will held as per groom and bride's wish.

To think that now she will get married  is so beautiful when she mix their names.

She was really a gone case now. She was so hopelessly in love with him that if a person looks at her, can say that she has gone mad or is whipped in love.

"You look whipped nuha drop your smile a little please, don't sacre the kids." Sadia came and sat beside nuha who giggle at her words.

"Kya karo itni khushi kabhi hui hi nahi, samajh nahi aara kya karo abh?" Nuha smiled and opened her heart. Sadia chuckle.

"Allah ka shukr karlo ke tumhe itna acha shohar milra hain." Sadia said and patted nuha's shoulder.

"Woh toh pehle cheez thi joh mene ki dia appi." Nuha said grinning.

"Acha waise, don't you think it's going way too fast?" Sadia asked which was eating her from yesterday.

"Kya kehna chahti hain khul ke boliye dia appi." Nuha demanded.

"Kya sach mein woh sahi hain?" Sadia kept her words hesitately which made nuha laugh throwing her head back.

"Kya appi aise kaun kehta hain? Aapke saath ka insaan toh hain woh."

Haan lekin no one can say what is in his mind, the way he came and demanded and the way he showed his desperate side didn't go with me nuha.... I am scared."sadia's voice broke at last.

"Dia appi aapko toh har male species nahi pasand, har kisi pe shak karti hain. Yaad hain saim bhai pe kitne assumptions kiye the?" Nuha said remember how sadia would say how mad saim is and how can he and his family is bad for saher.

"Nuha.... Tum nahi samajh rahi ho, mard zard bahot buri cheez. "Sadia arguied.

"Dia appi mard zard bahut piyari cheez hain. " Nuha arguied back.

"What if he abuse and harass you huh?"

"dia appi.... Every man is not perfect every man have that problem. There is no man who had not slapped his wife be it mentally or physically. Relax  i know how to deal with these people. your teaching lessons are still here in  my first floor of body." Nuha said while point on her mind with a sober face. Sadia sighed.

"Fine, but please be careful and don't you dare to keep anything secret, you will speak about everything even if he raise his voice okay? " Sadia warned.

"Bilkul appi mein toh aapko apni weeding night ki details bhi boldo aap bas relax karein aur shaadi ke kapde kharid layien ok."

"Hayee, woh saher lane waali hain usne kaha mein ghar ke kaam karlo woh yeh shopping ka dekhlegi."

"Sahi hain abh sojate hain mein bahot thak gayi chaliye."

They both walked to thier rooms to sleep. Unaware about the strom coming their way.
______________________________________