chapter 6

Kabhi tumhari yaad aati hain,
Kabhi tumhare khwaab aate hain,
Mujhe sataane ke tarike tumhe behisaab aate hain!!

Nuha was in her room getting ready for the day, combing her hairs, tie it up, applying some lip balm and giving herself a glance and smile.

She walked out of the room for the breakfast for kids with the maids.
She slowed down when passing through raatib's room.

Well, he did stayed last night even when it didn't rain, which was so uncomfortable for the both. Raatib had to sleep without his comfy clothes while nuha's mind only thought about him and him.

Is he asleep? Is he snoring? Does he need anything? Is he starving? Will he wake up for fajr? Can he pray?

These questions didn't let nuha sleep, she kept turning and tossing on the bed till dawn and slept for an hour.

She walked in the kitchen to see all the kids surrounded raatib and laughing at something he said.

She frowned and walked to them slowly.

"What going on?"She asked in sternly narrowing her eyes at raatib.

Raatib shook his head to kids and they all giggled. Nuha took out a stern voice and all looked her way.

"Dia aapi is home yet?" She asked the kids shook thier head.

"You all had the breakfast?" She asked taking her seat on an empty chair.

"Yes!!" They all said in a loud enthusiastic voice.

"School?" She asked with a tight smile looking at them. They all made the faces.

"It might rain na appi let us-" one the kid was trying to pester nuha she ignored them all.

"You all have one hour get ready than I will drop you" nuha announced and walked in the kitchen.

The kids slowly walked to thier rooms raatib chuckle.

"They all are like rafid and rafif." Raatib commented.

"Ek din ghar nahi gaye aur bhaiyon ki yaad agai" Nuha muttered and took her plate to table and ate her meal.

Raatib was doing some work in his phone.

"You are leaving?" Nuha asked as she sip the tea cup.

"You want me to go?" Raatib asked still looking in his phone.

Duh! Nuha rolled her eyes

"No I mean you have work right?" Nuha covered her real reply and said. Raatib nodded.

Nuha finished her breakfast than help the kids in getting ready. After almost half an hour all the kids were ready.

She walked to her room and grabbed her shawl than walked down to drop the kids.

"You didn't went yet?" Nuha asked looking at raatib who was still in same position she saw him last time.

He glanced her from top to bottom than nodded. She frowned.