chapter 28

I got lost in his eyes,
and it was the first time
I felt actually being found...

Nuha looked around her room to see dua and rameez already seated speaking in hushed voice.

"Nuha, go and wash your face."Nuha felt a chill on her shoulder when raatib said in slow yet loud voice near her ear.

She turned with an arched brow giving him a pointed look from top to bottom and snorted.

"I am not your slave and I will take my kiss back wait and watch." Nuha said  in firm voice and walked to sit beside dua.

Rafid and rafif gave raatib a cold shoulder and sat beside nuha.rameez sat beside raatib on couch while the rest sat on bed.

"Nuha got your answer?" Raatib asked which irked nuha.

"It was the worst one raatib." She hissed, dua with her husband along raatib laughed silently.

"Listen nuha we really didn't want  to do give you this but only because of this we hurried for nikkah." Dua explained which made nuha nod but still at the back of her head she really wanted to cry her heart out.

Now he will stay for a while and leave don't worry and for god's sake don't play with his food and all.let him be in peace. Please." Rameez requested them all but the trio exchange a sinister look.

"Rafid keep your tongue in check, rafif keep a distance from him and nuha look where you talk. These three people don't  do anything in front of ammi abbu.even if he tries to provoke you, ignore." Rameez added.

"Dua be my side or with nuha never be alone with that man. I know he won't do anything but I really can't trust him." Dua nodded with soft sigh.

Rameez instructed everyone one by one but raatib stared nuha who was deep in thoughts and was trying to control her tears.

For about half and hour they discussed these  and that all than retired for thier room.

Nuha walked straight in washroom after they all left although raatib tried to stop her but couldn't.

Nuha splashed cold water over her face, she applied some soap over her face and rubbed harder than usual and again washed her face.

She looked her reflection in mirror to see an old nuha who use to cry her eyes out and than ask for someone's shoulder to weep.

She really missed her best friend inaayat who always showed her the good side of her with inaayat like words which held honey, encouragement and love for one.

If she had her now, inaayat would have slapped sufiyan for making her cry than drag nuha to her house where uncle and aunty would cook tasty food for her.

She really missed her.now that she had to face this man here all alone she really needed inaayat munir radwan.

Nuha wiped her face walking out of the bathroom and laid on bed trying to sleep. She could hear him calling her but didn't move an inch.

******

Few days flew away with raatib and sufiyan discussing things and looking at shipment and working day and night without sleeping.