chapter 25

I am bad at maths but I can give the value you deserve!

The couple were in thier room getting ready for shopping.

Nuha at last sat with a huff tired and done with everything. Raatib turned and glance her.

He was setting his hair looking in mirror but when he heard  a soft voice in room. He turned.

"Can we go tomorrow?" Nuha asked with hope full eyes.

"No nuha-"

"Exactly! When I want I will say you then we can get it nai?" Nuha suggested.

"How smart you are, you really want me dead nai?" Nuha rolled her eyes at his sarcasm.

"I really am not in mood" Nuha whined

"Come on nuha it really won't take much time."Nuha huffed standing on her feet and walking towards the walk in wardrobe.

Raatib shook his head and wore his watch, nuha drapped her shawl and came out with a pout adjusting the shawl.

"Chalo! Took your phone?Raatib asked looking at her phone which was on bed. Nuha bite her tongue picking her phone.

"Keep this with you, I won't carry this in my hand." Nuha forward her phone to raatib who kept it in his pocket.

They walked to the car collection nuha stood and eyed the cars. Raatib was seated in his usual car.

"Can we go in that car?" Nuha asked pointing at a off white car. Raatib nodded and than they both settle in another driving out of the garage.

They almost passed the gate but rafid and rafif with all the cousin stood out of the gate. Raatib grunted by stopping the car.

"What's this people move away!" Raatib piped out his head and one hand yelling at them, but they all shook thier head.

Nuha just sat not uttering a word because she know where this will lead.

And after fifteen minutes,just like she thought all the crew was behind them. Raatib eyed nuha who was looking out the window.

"You knew this was gonna happen right?" Raatib asked glaring at her.

"I told you."Nuha shrug looking at him.

"This is reason you wanted this huge car right?" He asked pointing back at the grinning faces of all the crew. Nuha eyed them with a smile.

"You know that how boring you are and they might be really a good help for us. "Nuha explain which did the work of fuel to his anger. He looked straight and drove cursing each and every person at the back of his car.

"You are the best bhabhi nuha, I love you." A cousin said throwing a flying kiss nuha's way.

"I am the best murderer, I will kill you." Every one silently laughed while nuha came up with a retort.

"You can't kill a cockroach but call yourself best murderer." Nuha raised her brows and retorted.

"Nuha, you-"before he could say anything nuha's phone buzzed with a call. Saying that it was razia calling. Raatib smirked  taking out her phone  while driving.