chapter 19

Now that I have found you
I will never leave you...

Nuha walked towards the terrace breathing hard.

It killed her, it stabbed her, it pierced her heart, it was as if it will take her soul this time.

She have been alone almost her whole life, she was always been lonely all her life.

She never thought her family will leave her at such a small, cozy place, she never dreames of being an orphan.

But than she was sent jannath for five years and when she questioned all her mother told that it's not save for her to be with them.

She obliged, she obeyed her parents, she cried every night for them. She use to call them but no response.

She felt broken  it looked like she was burden to them and now they threw her.

She always looked up to her father for every single thing, it was so hard to survive without him but she tried and she succeed. She concealed her broken heart with few happy moments with the other kids who were all younger to them.

That same time saher, sadia and safi kept hand over her shoulder and helped her with every thing.

One night she heard raazia talking with ragheb that her father are leaving this place and flying to Bahrain. They were leaving her here all alone to survive without them and be here itself.

She decided to suicide when she felt like she won't be able to meet her family ever again.

But than Dua saw her standing on the edge she pulled her down and slapped her.

That was the first nuha mansoor was slapped, the girl who grew with love and care was slapped. She fell on her knees that day. She was done with the life.

She wanted to end her life and end this all mess her parents are going through. If she is dead her family will have a peaceful life.

Dua sat in front of her slapped her again once, twice, thrice nuha hugged Dua and cried her heart  that night.

She sill remember dua's words from that day. Never give up waqt hi toh hain guzar jaiga sabr ke baad shukr aata hain fir aata hain  sukoon.

Hamesha sabr karoge toh shukr karne ka waqt aata shuru aada karoge toh sukoon ka waqt bhi aata hain. Allah kisi rehmet aur rahem ki dua karo nuha, woh dega sabh kuch dega par ek imtehaan ke baad. Haar maanoge toh azaab ke siwa kuch tumhare haq nahi hoga.

From the next day a new nuha was with everyone, who never felt broken but always caried a smile, she changed her aura, vibe she changed herself with all the power she held.

She never called her parents and never spoke about them.

She started as an orphan who is always down to earth and begg for happiness from Allah. Who always help need but never bowed thier head in front of anyone except Almighty.

She started a journey of nuha only nuha she never called herself mansoor, she neither hated it nor loved it. She can't help but just keep it with her but always tired to avoid that name.

Dua was like a proud sister that day, although they are not sister by blood but by faith they were, it was hard even for dua to survive without her mother and when her father died in front of her she held herself and never let her saddened side in view of her family.

Rameez knew and felt that so he did his best and bought the best of his wife.

Nuha never knew that dua was married till she met rafid and rafif they were twins.

She found them friendly and since then they this trio use to pull pranks and always stayed together.

Than one afternoon she met a raged raatib about whom she heard alot. She was so done with this name who never crossed her view.

That day she felt the first love and love at first sight at the same time. A raatib in fury is rare everyone said and nuha felt lucky to see his rare side at first meeting itself. Teenage she blamed.

That day nuha felt  butterflies in stomach for this man name raatib.

But now nuha, she thought that raatib will sit in front of her, will make her wear a beautiful ring or any gift, kiss her on forehead, they will pray two rakah of nafl namaz and will cuddle on bed with all decorations surrounded her.

At last what she got, a husband who doesn't accept her, who didn't even glanced her way when she was dressed for him. All he said only broke her.

Every single thing was back on its place.

Nuha, nuha mansoor was again alone, lonely without having a family, even after having them she  suffer the lose of them.

She sat on a cold floor with tears in her eyes which are neither falling free nor they are drying. They just were unshed.

She felt same just the way she felt that night. It was as if soul will leave her and she wanted to end her life now it's.

She thought raatib will be a caring husband, she always saw him handling everything with patience and was as cool as cucumber.

But today when she saw that fire in his eyes when she sat in front of him, the way he clenched his jaw and fisted hand said it all.

It said, it said clearly that she doesn't have any right on him. Whe don't have any power in front of this fate.

She doesn't held anything for him and she will never force him to  love with her.

The first thing she will do in morning will be talking to him about the matter and will try do understand him.

She will take first step and make him fall in love with her with patience. Like him, she will apply his ways over him and will never force him for anything.

She will admire him from far away but she will never lay a finger on him without his permission.

She will try to understand him even if her won't say the reason if he lies she will buy it and try to give this marriage a chance.

And she knows he will never cross any limits but if her does she will leave him. She stood with a firm mind wiped her face and walked down towards the room.

She slowly open the door to see him sleeping on couch. She slowly walked in the washroom and changed in comfortable salwar kameez  than slept.
______________________________________