chapter 13

Mujhe mohabbat ki bimaari na hoti, agar joh tum itni piyari na hoti...

Nuha stood there freezed without uttering a word looking towards the gate in shock.

Is he that desperate for me?

Did he really came all the way to say this?

He would have said it when she was at his place, when she was searching for him all through the time. Stupid kahinga!!

"Let's walk In and think about his demand."Safi suggested as it was piter patering.

"No let's sleep we had a long day enough." Sadia request.

They all nodded and walked in to their respective rooms.

Nuha walked up to her still processing raatib word.

Did he ordered her or asked her? She had no answer to it.

The rain outside started heavily she could smell that wet soil smell. She loved this smell the most.

She sat on her couch near the window and stared out where it showed the beauty of wet and soaked city.

A smile crept on her lips thinking about how raatib acted today.

His actions, his each and every gesture said how much happy and is willing to be in this relation and accept her.

Nuha, who was thrown by her own family, raatib is accepting a girl who is nothing but a mere hopeless nuha.

What can she do? What she do when her heart can't forget him? Him, the one who is angry yet jubilant man.

His eyes told today how much he wants her, how much he is happy with all of these.

And if wants it with only nikkah she is happy with just a nikkah.

**********

Next morning was anything but easy for raatib.

He woke just after dawn prayer and started his work.

He prepared all his mother's favorite food for breakfast. Be it english Or our desi.

He stood for about five hours and decorated the table with new plates and set of table cover with beautiful roses on the table.

He walked to his room and took a shower than changed in kurta pajama just like razia want him to be. Than combed his hairs with side partition and walked down like mama's boy.

Raatib walked to see Dua and rameez having a romantic moment in kitchen and smirked but stood straight as he saw razia and ragheb walked out.

"Raat ka time hogaya hain rameez." They both jump on hearing ragheb old yet strong voice. Raatib laughed and walked to table check if everything was on place.

"Who took out these plates?" Razia asked in shocked face.

"Me." Raatib said which made razia rage in anger.