chapter 21

I am bad at maths but I can give the value you deserve!

Nuha went in to washroom and splashed water on her caked up face, didn't bother to remove the make up, she walked to the bed beside raatib who was fast asleep.

She laid on the bed facing him, how lovely it would be if he open his eyes and say that it was just a prank and he didn't meant a word he said to her.

She could only wish now, she did a mistake by hurrying in this all Or was it just a problem of raatib?will he even spare a glance to her or........

Nuha kept her cold small hand over his big warm one which was between them.

She curled her fingers around his hand's back while staring his sleeping face. Which was free of any irritation or annoyance. He looked like a boy who slept after writing his finals. Relaxed with every comfort and satisfaction.

"Did your really mean all those?" Nuha softly asked lowly to a sleeping frame who now is her husband.

Raatib so wanted to say everything and hug the life out her but stayed still trying not to make any move.

"Why did you marry me? Huh? Even after knowing the answer I am asking how stupid of me." Nuha snorted saying.

"Sorry for this bond which you never wanted, I am sorry for doing this to you." Nuha closed her eyes to dream about happy future with her love.

Raatib felt her grip losen, which said that she in slumber. He felt like a jerk doing this but he couldn't help himself now that she is his now.

He leaned and kissed her hand which was over his, the smell of henna said that how lucky he is to have her and the dark color of it also declared his love for her.

The sunrise peeked in the new couple room where nuha was rushing from here to there while raatib was in shower.

Nuha almost groaned when the necklace didn't fit her way. Oh how stupid this necklace is to give a hard time to nuha the short temper person.

She almost threw the necklace when dua walked in with a suspicious look to find nuha fighting with jewelry which bought a giggle from dua.

Nuha turned on hearing the giggle and sigh to see dua.

"Are people still in there?" Nuha asked with hopefull 'no' but dua nodded making nuha grunt and set the necklace.

Dua smiled and walked to help the bride who was trying to win with a jewel.

"What did he gift you?" Dua asked nuha rolled her eyes while wearing earrings.

"Ask him not me."Nuha said which told that she didn't wanna talk about last night.

Dua did a loose braid to nuha's hair than helped her with the duppata and when nuha was fully dressed, dua stood and walked back from where she entered.

Nuha followed her, making dua turn and raise her brows.

"What? will I not come down?" Nuha asked.

"You will, but with raatib. "Nuha rolled her eyes at these all rituals.

"Let me just come with you, he is still in shower." Nuha insisted but dua was helpless hence she shook her head. Nuha walked to bed with huff and sat there bored.

After about fifteen minutes raatib Walked out of shower assuming that nuha was downstairs.

He walked out to see her seated on bed with an angry and annoyed face.

Raatib dried his hairs and looked at nuha who was giving him a look. Raatib slowed his speed and did his hair ever slowly.

"Will you stop working on 144p of YouTube and hurry up every one is down there." Raatib coughed covering his chuckle and wore his shirt.

Nuha stood on dusted her shirt and looked up to raatib who was buttoning his shirt, she walked and sprayed sample amount of perfume over his neck and held his hand dragging him out. He chuckle and followed her.

When they were near the dinning table where all guest were,nuha let go of his hand.

"Lead the way." She whispered making raatib frown.

"You go on nuha lead the way." Raatib pushed nuha slowly. She glared

"Please lead the way please." Raatib nodded and lead them with a smile on lips.

Everyone stood and greeted the couple and hugged them.

They sat on the chairs beside each other talking with one another.

Nuha knew everyone here as she use to visit them with saher, while eating and having a common conversation.

One of the cousin asked with a smirk and without looking around.

"What did he gift you nuha?" This irked nuha but she calmed herself and forced a smile looking the cousin.

"Ask him, he is the one giving me." Smoothly she pushed it to him who was shocked.

All eyes were on the groom now who literally wanted to kill every cousin of his.

"Kal ke paise bas nahi hue? Yeh swaal karahi ho."Raatib glared the cousin who grinned.

"You didn't gave her anything right? Nothing is new except the jewellery. Each and everything was what aunty gave her." One of the cousin retort while the air room got thick either tension.

"I gave her something which is none of your business."Everyone snorted and were back to eating.

Nuha could feel hot tears in her eyes. She couldn't gulp one morsal after the conversation. She played with the food.

After the breakfast, all members sat together when again a question raised which made raatib to slaughter himself.

"Where are you going for honeymoon?" The over excited girl asked with a twinkle in her eyes.

"Kyu, saath chalogi?"Raatib asked sarcastically. Everyone looked nuha who sat beside him.

"Maybe kashmir Or turkey."Nuha said randomly looking down her hands.

"You should visit turkey it a place to-"

"See a bundle of cats? She hates animals."Rafid said which really skipped a beat for nuha at word cat. She hate cats.

Nuha than talked with girls about all lady talks when all girls insisted on going for an ice cream treat making ratib tired.

"Itne paise diye hain khud khalo mujhe aur meri biwi ki jaan baqshow bas, ek car bhi lelo." Frustrated raatib burst out making nuha go red and all cousin amused.

"How eagar you are raatib?" Rafif's comment bought raatib to relise his mistake. He slapped his head while the house filled with laughter and nuha go more in embarrassed.
_

_____________________________________