chapter 10

Kabhi tumhari yaad aati hain,
Kabhi tumhare khwaab aate hain,
Mujhe sataane ke tarike tumhe behisaab aate hain!!

Everyone looked at raatib who dragged the innocent girl with him to God knows where. The boys decided to test raatib.

Burhaan, furqaan, rafif, rafid just finished thier recitation than told a man to go and stand behind nuha and than raatib looked there. Than burhaan said that he must trying his chance over nuha which sort didn't fit with raatib.

Like, before too he would help nuha, she was a girl in jannath and he would do anything to help her or any girl who is from jannath.

When he walked there he glared man and took nuha away. All the boys loved the way he reacted.

The man than looked here and there than walked away.

They all silently laughed and went back to zikr.

Raatib who dragged confused nuha to his room walked fast but nuha was finding it difficult to match his level of pace. Like he is tall than her. She petite and he muscular with all that body.

"Allah! Mein ne sachi kuch nahi kiya." Nuha said in low voice. But raatib was deaf for now.

Raatib looked here and there than open his door , took them both in.

Nuha was confused as why was he behaving so odd, raatib who never spare her a glance was taking her to a room. Has he got some injury on his mind?

She looked around the room to see a beautiful room all clean and tidy. With a bed, a couch, a dressing table, a walk in closet, a bathroom, the room was all in creme painted and looked classy.

It was so like her room but color was different her room color was lavender and here it's creme. Beautiful. She turned to see a beautiful shelf of books with a centre contain a praying mat and Quran and there was much space to pray she concluded

She was impressed. This all remind her of his brother who might be sleeping by now, idiot!

She made a face and turned to see raatib staring at her with a certain emotion she couldn't get.

"Your room?" Nuha asked as she ragged her eyes all over the room and walked to the dressing table but came to a halt and turn to shock.

Raatib held nuha's wrist they both looked down the hand,than each other. Nuha nervously laugh and try to free her wrist but he tighten his hold all lost in the beauty before him

She glanced his way than at hand and wriggle hard , raatib lost his balance and fell closer to nuha. His hands on the either side of her on the dressing table. Her hand over his chast.

She looked wide eye and her breath hitched when he almost fell over her. Raatib looked up to see her in shock and he swear over his all car collection he loved the view this way.

Black clashing chocolate brown.

He looked so carefree today, with all features relaxed, no frown, no phone, his eye lashes a total replica to huda false lashes. They were even long than her. She blinked he blinked.

Thier breath were mingled, body stiff and eyes speaks to among them while thier breath having a competition.

Nuha looked down not able to look up for too long. Her cheeks turning pink.