chapter 32

A soul like yours is impossible to find, please be mine forever..

Next morning came with more happeness, hope,laughter and love.

Nuha walked down wearing a beautiful dress which  was elegant yet heavy.

Raatib couldn't stop himself when she walked out wearing his favorite color dress

Raatib couldn't stop himself when she walked out wearing his favorite color dress. He yearned wherever he look at this dress to be seen with his zalima.

He walked to her who was combing her hairs tied her hair in clutch.

"Wear this, this and this you will look beautiful." Raatib said picking up a pair of jhumka, a locket, and took out the clutch from her hairs smiling.

Nuha turned to her zalim smiling, he looked at her shy face which was turning pink.

"We are twinning." She said low shy voice. Raatib laughed throwing his head back.  Nuha frown as to why he was laughing.

"You should never be shy nuha, it really is not your mood. You look so cute and those pink cheeks of yours make my bite them." Raatib said biting them softly. She giggle moving back.

"Than what are my moods zalima ke zalim." Nuha asked wearing her jewelry.

Raatib sighed hugging her from back. He nuzzled his head in her crook kissing her there.

"Well you should do what your have masters in." He whispered near her ear. She frown.

"What is that?" She raised her brows wearing her locket.

"Meri izzzat chinna." Raatib said keeping his hands over his chest dramatically, nuha laughed looking at his lady like face. They both talked laughed till sufiyan knocked on door.

They walked down with sufiyan speaking to nuha in hushed tone and raatib leading the way.

The three of took their seat and enjoyed the breakfast with raatib having hard time listening the banter of his zalima and buddy.

"You say raatib am I that bad for you?" Nuha asked nudging her husband.

"No nuha now eat." Nuha gave a victory look to sufiyan who showed his tongue.

"You say tibu.... Am I that old for marriage?" Raatib looked at sufiyan who was waiting for him to answer.

"No sufi you are handsome now eat." Nuha turned to raatib who was eating his food.