chapter 12

Mujhe mohabbat ki bimaari na hoti, agar joh tum itni piyari na hoti...

When you make chaos just because you want your opinion to be take in consideration you get a slap from either your mother  or your universe.

Raatib was scared because he don't want to lose nuha but to keep is words he did what was wrong.

He walked to nuha's doorstep so he can have her on his side.

In this process he didn't saw the threat behind him. Razia with rameez and ragheb were behind him when he asked nuha about the nikkah.

"Can we directly have nikkah?" To razia was furious would be understatement. She was shaking in rage.

Nuha saw razia and stood straight. Sadia and even safi stood with start. Raatib thought safi stood because of his demand. Little did he knew that his mother was right behind him. She  is his wrath or his death.

"Groom is death before his wedding" ragheb muttered under his breathe rameez snickered.

"Nuha say something." Raatib asked in a helpless voice.

Nuha scanned his face which screamed his helplessness, dejected and tiredness.but looked away seeing his mother behind who was silent  but in rage. She gulped and moved her eyes behind him as if saying him something.

He frowned nuha tightened her lips in thin line and repeated her movement, raatib's frown deeper.

"Nuha, why not use your mouth and say him bete."Finally raazia said sarcastically, nuha flinched on her place and looked down embarrassed.

"Haan use yo-" raatib stopped mid, gulped his saliva and closed his eyes.

"I am dead." He said under his breathe and turned with a smile to see his mother glaring him with his father standing beside her.

"Yeh pakka maze lene aayein hain yaha." Raatib heard safi saying and completely agreed to him.

"Ammi....."Raazia showed her hand with such a power that her body moved along her hand. This is end of him now.

Raazia walked to car, ragheb followed with rameez who  grinned and wringled his index finger  like a lady and rushed to drive the car.

"Ammi!!!listen to me ammi, meri amma listen please, ammi!!" Raatib ran to his car drove behind them.

And this way they went just the way they entered.

***********

That night raazia didn't talked to anyone and slept soon after coming from jannath.

Although ragheb tried his best to calm her but her one look and he zipped his lips.

Raatib tried to speak her but she ignored him. At one point raatib forgot why he was doing this all.

"Raatib,come here "dua called him.

"Boliye..... "Raatib kept his head on dua's lap and closed his eyes.

"What's the hurry?" Dua asked in soft and gentle voice, running her finger in his hairs.

Raatib stayed silent and closed his eyes, dua sighed and looked up where rameez was smiling at them.

Rafid and rafif too entered the room and sat on bed looking at raatib. They both chuckle at how desperate he looked.

"Dua, is it wrong if I demand one thing?" Raatib asked in heavy voice with eyes still shut.

No tibu,but she too have her dreams, and to a girl without a family.she sacrificed her life for jannath now can't she have a grand wedding with rituals. I know it's nothing for you boys but for we girls it's a childhood dream and a crown of our life."

"What with these things when she all have to do is come here and get tired?" Rafid asked with curiosity. Dua smiled

Look it might be nothing for you boys but she deserves a grand event when she found her love ,her soulmate she wants to celebrate her biggest achievement. You know for a girl be it any sort of girl, she always want to celebrate her this achievement from her childhood. We girls dream for a better and huge  career but at the back of a woman's mind she always imagine a grand wedding. At least a grand nikkah." Dua explain.

"I will give her a grand nikkah Dua but I don't want all those events it will waste our time." Raatib said everyone laughed at his words. He relised how his words sound and groaned.

"Someone is desperate huh??" Rameez teased which made raatib's ear red. Everyone laughed harder at his shyness.

"Even nuha is not this shy, she can lead many things tibu." Dua said in a low voice raatib rolled his eyes.

"Chalo out everyone!!we need sleep tomorrow morning first thing is to pacify ammi and make her understand your words raatib" rameez  warned raatib who nodded while walking out the room.

Rameez shut the door and walked to the bed where Dua sat with a smile, her back rested on head rest they both laid down and switched  off the lights.

"Dua?" Rameez called Dua who was almost slept but hmmed

"Dua, you wanted a grand wedding?"Rameez asked with a heavy voice and tightened his hold on her.

Dua turned and kissed rameez on cheek and smiled looking at rameez who  was looking at her with many emotions.

"I don't need for those things I always dreamed about a happy family which you gave me." Dua replied in sleepy voice.

"But you said that every-"dua kept her hand over his lips

"Our case is different from them rameez." Dua said in gentle low voice.

"If you want I can remarry you dua.a grand one Just say it"Dua rolled her eyes

"Just say that you want to dress as groom." They both laughed and slept with smiles on their lips like always.
______________________________________