Aftermath

The firemen stood outside the building, discussing the damage.

Kai was talking to Giovani on the phone, then he hung up and walked over to Sara's van where she was waiting with the gang.

"Well?" Camila urged him on. "Did they find him?"

"They found him. He's dead."

Alex banged his fist against the car. "Fuck!"

Paul shook his head.
"What about Giovani?"

"Giovani found him in that alley on Toni Street."

Macy sniffled. "Now what?"

"I don't know." Kai replied. "Giovani went to the station, and the paramedics took Davenport's body to the morgue."

Sara got herself ready.
"Then we're going."

As Sara started the engine, Macy looked at Izzy, who was uncharacteristically quiet.
"Do you want to go home?"

Alex shook his head at the thought. "No, I'm going to the station and I think we shouldn't be separated. Sara, do you think you can drop us off?"
She nodded.

Paul sighed.
"I'm gonna go home with my mom, I don't want her out here any longer."

Camila nodded. "Yeah, and my dad's been blowing up my phone. Maybe you can drop me off."

She said her goodbyes and Paul led his girlfriend over to his mom's car.

Alex held Macy and Izzy in a tight hug in the back seat.

Sara sighed, driving away from the building.

CLARKE MANSION
Julian stormed into the living room.

"You're back." said Clarke, who was watching the news.

"She's not at the hospital!" whined Julian. "I went to the scene and she wasn't there either! Why is she avoiding me?!"

Clarke rolled his eyes.
"Have you ever considered visiting a shrink? I don't need you to lose your marbles yet."

Julian stood there looking unamused. "This isn't the time for your jokes."

Clarke raised his hands in surrender. "Fine, whatever you say. By the way, you should see this."

He turned up the volume.

"...In a very awful turn of events, we've been told that after rescuing the hostages from the building, Detective Bruce Davenport had an encounter with The DreVille Slayer, an encounter which he unfortunately lost. We don't know how he was killed, but his demise has just been confirmed by our sources.."

Clarke turned off the TV.

"Jesus, another one?"

"Yes." Clarke replied. "One less problem to deal with, I guess".

"You don't seem surprised at all." said Julian. "Is this serial killer thing part of your project?"

POLICE STATION
Giovani was pacing back and forth in his office.

He'd already flipped the table over and could only pace around the room without anything bigger to destroy.

Alex had just arrived, while Macy and Izzy waited outside the office.

"Giovani-" started Alex.

"Don't."

"He's dead. There's nothing we can do."

"The Slayer wants to come after us? Oh, it is on!"

"What are you going to do? You can't just go crazy on this."
Alex didn't like the wild look in Giovani's eyes.