Dr Fellers

It took Francis a week to convince Camila to visit a psychiatrist.

The Latina still couldn't remember what had happened that night.

Sara had explained that in those cases it was normal, and that with help from a professional, Camila would get her memories of that night back.

Having said that, Sara made contact with a psychiatrist who had experience with helping patients cope with the trauma of witnessing a murder.

Francis was worried, but Sara told him that Dr Karen Fellers was no stranger to DreVille County.

She explained that Kai and Paul were Karen's patients after they witnessed the deaths of their parents.

Kai was in the backseat when both his parents got shot by the same criminal who orchestrated the murder of Paul's father.

The therapy sessions worked well for them and that was enough to make Francis give her the go-ahead.

Besides that, Giovani had been nagging him passionately about how important it was that Camila remembered the facts quickly the entire week.

Camila did not share the detective's enthusiasm.

"Dad, I don't need a damn session with a shrink."
She complained.

Kai came up behind them and hissed at Camila.
"Hey, don't talk about Dr Fellers like that."

"Yeah, and watch your language, young lady." warned Francis. "You need this. The sooner we start, the sooner you'll remember everything."

"But I don't want to remember." said Camila. "I witnessed a crime, dad. Murder! Why would I want to remember something so awful?"

Francis sighed.
"The police need your statement, Camila. For that, you need to remember what happened."

Camila looked down. She really did not want to remember.

"Hey. I know it's scary, but you need this. I'll be by your side, ok?"

Kai nodded.
"You've got nothing to worry about. Dr Fellers is amazing, you're gonna love her."

Camila sniffled and nodded as they reachedd Sara's office.

"Nervous?" asked Francis.

"You have no idea." She replied.

Francis squeezed his daughter's shoulder.

"It's going to be fine. She's just going to ask you some questions. She won't push or tell you to say or do something you don't want to."

"Have you met her?" asked Camila.

Francis shook his head.
"No. But I trust Sara's judgement. If she says she's good, then she's got to be damn good, right, Kai?"

"Yeah, you're gonna love her, Cami."

Francis knocked on the door.

"Come in!" they heard Sara say.

They did.

Sara greeted them and turned to Camila.