Here We Go!

Hi, how you doing?

So this is my first story ever and my second time posting it here.

The first time was a complete disaster, I still cringe when I think about how badly it was written.

So I guess that's what pushed me to try to fix it.

11yr old me came up with the brilliant idea for this book, and 15yr old me was able to write the first draft.

You can imagine those two would never let me rest until I finished what they started.

The DreVille Slayer is not a perfect book, not even close to it, hell even the name sounds stupid, I had a better name in mind, but I don't think I can use it.

My point is I'm not an aspiring writer who dreams of making a career out of this.

I'm writing this for fun, but that doesn't mean I won't strive hard to make sure it looks great.

Also one more thing I have to add.

I quit this book for two years because I had to learn more about murder/thriller/mystery books and I have definitely learnt A LOT.

My point is:

Nothing is as it seems.

That's the beauty of murder/mystery/thriller books.

Trust me when I say that I know exactly what I'm doing.

I'm really proud of this book and I know (I hope) you guys are gonna love it.

Constructive criticism is accepted.

I'll be posting the first three chapters and then we'll go from there.

So yeah, that's it, happy reading.

In the words of Fabrizio Romano:

Here we go!