Chapter 25

(A/N: No chapter banner this time, apologies. Please read the note at the end of the chapter.)

Previously on Human Decepticons:

"STARSTEVE!" The three humans shout with glee.

"Starsteve? As in...? Oh~ Well this is interesting~" the Medic smirks teasingly after quickly deciphering the new ship name.

"Nooooo" Steve wails in embarrassment as he buries his head into a cushion.

"Aww~ Don't worry, Steve. We won't tease you... much" (Y/N) giggles.

The Vehicon groans loudly at that comment, causing the others to cackle with laughter.

"But seriously though, we're here for you and will help you every step of the way" Kayla smiles as he finally removes the cushion to look at them.

"Thanks guys" he smiles at their moment of seriousness.

"And we look forward to the bonding" Jessica quips.

"JESS!" His smile disappears as he pounces towards the girl.

Laughter fills the area once again as he chases the cackling girl around the room. The coming weeks are going to be interesting, that's for sure.

 The coming weeks are going to be interesting, that's for sure

Y/N's POV

People. Prison. The depths of Hell. If you haven't guessed already, it's a school day. There is a bright side to it though, I know, hard to believe, right? That light in the darkness is my handsome, metal titan, boyfriend. Ever since the first day he walked me to school, it's become a routine for him, along with Soundwave and Knockout. I expect Starscream to be tagging along soon enough, if you know what I mean. Wink wonk.

"Have a good day at school" Megatron says his farewell with a kiss on my lips, which I gladly return.

"Megs, Honey, Sweetie, Apple of my eye, have I not explained to you what school is?" I quirk a brow as we break from the kiss.

"I could destroy it for you, if that's what you'd prefer" he chuckles, the sound vibrating pleasantly in his chest.

"Yes! Do it!" Kayla exclaims after eavesdropping on our conversation.

"Wha—? No! Don't you dare" I glare playfully at the two.

"You're no fun" the redhead pouts playfully.

"Well I have to be. If I let you do anything you wanted willy nilly, our cover would have been blown by now" I send her a fake scowl of disapproval.

"That won't happen, because apparently, you-know-who, are oblivious idiots" She sings cheerfully.

"Oh really? Truck boy looked a little more than suspicious when you were sprawled out on top of a certain someone" I smirk as she raises a challenging eyebrow.