Chapter 3

Previously on Human Decepticons:

"Well that was fun, totally worth waking up for" I chuckle.

"Of course you found that entertaining" Jessica shakes her head with an amused look on her face.

"Only downside is that Knockout has more work to do" Kayla sighs.

"Yeah, but you can annoy the pit out of Screamer while he's confined to the medbay" I snicker.

"You're right, what an excellent turn of events" she grins evilly.

"I knew you'd like that idea" I giggle.

Y/N POV

After awhile, Megatron returns to the command centre looking quite satisfied.

"Well you look like you had fun" I chuckle. "It's about time you woke up. I don't think I could have taken many more of Screamers failures, the amount of scrap he's messed up in such a short time period is record breaking" I complain.

"Then would you care to fill me in on what I've missed in my absence?" He chuckles darkly as he scoops me up and takes a seat on his throne.

"With pleasure" I grin and situate myself on his shoulder.

I ponder on what to tell him first, before deciding to go in the order the events happened.

"Well first up would be the whole Skyquake ordeal" I start.

"Skyquake?" He frowns.

"Yeah, Starscream decided it would be a great idea to awaken Skyquake from his stasis on Earth. As you can probably guess, it didn't go down well. Skyquake refused to bow to him and as expected, Starscream threw a tantrum. That's when Optimus Prime and his scout turned up. They tried to bargain with Skyquake to get him on their side, but he remained loyal to you. A fight broke out which ultimately ended in the demise of Skyquake. Soundwave recorded the whole thing, so you can get the full details from him" I summarise.

Megatron growls lowly, clearly angered at the loss of such a loyal soldier.

"Don't forget to tell him what we overheard at school about the Autobots!" Kayla calls over with a massive grin.

"Oh! You'll get a kick out of this" I giggle. "So the girls and I decided to be nosey on this particular day. We overheard the Autobot humans talking, and apparently their base was infested with Scraplets!" I laugh.

"Scraplets you say? And how did this happen?" He smirks.

"Something about unknowingly bringing a Scraplet trap into the base after an Artic exploration. We also overheard that they caused their groundbridge to malfunction, leaving the Prime and two wheeler stranded in the Artic. They all nearly offlined that day!" I chuckle.

"What a pathetic end that would have been" He chuckles in amusement.

"Now for another Starscream cock up. We intercepted an Autobot communication link. The Wreaker, Wheeljack was on his way to Earth. Screamer's Oh-so-brilliant-plan was to capture the bot and send Makeshift in his place. This failed as expected. Wheeljack escaped and Makeshift was found out. When he came back, he was packing a live bomb. He ended up offline before he could reveal the location of their base".

"That's two soldiers lost to Starscream's idiocy" he snarls.

"If you think that's bad, wait till you hear what the idiot managed to get destroyed" Kayla quips.

Megtron turns to me expectantly.

"Knockout, Breakdown and Soundwave managed to successfully obtain an Energon Harvester. However, Starscream managed to get it destroyed shortly after in a fight with the Autobots".

"What?!" He rages.

"I know! How does he even manage to do these things? One things for sure, he never fails to fail" I chuckle.

"And that's the absolute truth" Kayla laughs.

"Here's a funny story though. Kayla, why don't you tell him about that street race you went to with Knockout?" I grin.

"To put it simply, Knockout got his door ripped off by Optimus Prime and I was almost discovered! Thank Primus for Knockout's tinted windows, I had to dive into the back seat for cover!" She exclaims while throwing he hands in the air dramatically.

"It's your own fault for taking Knockout instead of your usual race car" I smirk.

"Well with Knockout, I would have won that race easily if Bumblebee wasn't there" she pouts.

"Isn't it kinda cheating to race with a Cybertronian?" Jess asks.

"Pfft, they can't prove anything" Kay waves her off. "Besides, that would mean Darby was cheating too".

"Good point".

"I think that pretty much brings you up to date with what you've missed. At least that's everything we're aware of" I shrug.

"Hmm, it seems I've missed a lot in my unexpected absence. How have you been, (Y/N)?" He asks.

"Oh um, good" I say with a little shock.

'I didn't expect him to ask how I was, it's not something he usually cares about'

"I haven't been to any fights recently though. The last one was raided by the cops, I assume they're laying low for now. Hopefully there's one soon though, I've been itching for a good fight" I grin while cracking my knuckles.

"You just want to beat someone up" Kayla calls me out.

"True, true, but a challenge is always welcome" I snicker.

We continue to converse, the atmosphere on the warship is a lot better now that the rightful leader of the Decepticons is back. I'm excited for what awaits us in the future.

To Be Continued...