Chapter 2

Previously on Human Decepticons:

"Oh joy, thank Primus we installed a heating system in here. We can stay on the ship tonight, watching Starscream suffer yet another failure will be quite entertaining" I grin, gaining some chuckles in return.

"Cool, I'm making pasta tonight then" Jess smiles.

"Yes!" Kayla fist pumps the air.

I laugh at her enthusiasm as their guardians set them down in the kitchen area. I make my way across the catwalk and join them.

 I make my way across the catwalk and join them

Y/N POV

"Wake up, (Y/N)!" Kayla whined while shaking my sleeping form.

"Leave me alone, I'm sleeping" I growl.

"It's one in the afternoon! You've slept all morning!"

"And I'm fully prepared to sleep the rest of the day" I grumble.

"Starscream has started his plan, don't you want to watch him fail miserably?"

Now that got my attention. I shoot out of my bed and make a beeline for my wardrobe, throwing off my pyjamas as I go. I put on my (F/C) skinny jeans and (F/C) shirt and grab my leather jacket while slipping on my combat boots.

"Okay I'm ready" I grin.

"I think that's a record" she teases. "Come on, Jess is with Soundwave watching the security feed".

We exit my room and hop onto Steve's awaiting servo.

"Full speed ahead Steve! Watching Starscream make a fool of himself is of the upmost importance" I say with a completely serious expression.

He chuckles and picks up his pace. We arrive on the control bridge within five minutes. He sets us on the control panel next to Soundwave and Jessica and returns to his post.

"Finally awake?" Jess smirks.

"What? I need my beauty sleep" I reason.

"Bullscrap, you're just lazy" Kayla calls me out.

"Guilty" I grin.

"Well you were right, the Autobots just arrived" Jess informs.

"Which ones?" I ask.

"Prime, Arcee and Bulkhead".

"No Bumblebee?"

"Nope, you might be right about Lord Megatron" she notes.

Just as she says that, a groundbridge opens up in one of the Nemesis hallways. Soundwave enlarges the video feed and we watch 'Bumblebee' step out. He makes his way down the hall towards the medbay, taking out Vehicons as he goes with a scowl on his faceplates.

"That's definitely not the scout" I smirk.

"How are you so sure?" Kayla asks.

"Well for one, he's wearing a scowl only Megatron could make and two, he's holding a Dark Energon shard" I deadpan.

"Good point" she laughs after noticing the Dark Energon.

Soundwave cuts the feed to Megatron's body as the 'scout' steps into the room.

"We've got Autobot and human company. Rafael and Ratchet have followed him through" Jess reports.

"They won't be a problem" I dismiss.

"I can't believe you actually figured out his plan" Kay says in disbelief.

I shrug in response, watching as he knocks Ratchet away effortlessly. He has a minor problem when the scout manager to take back control, but the attempt is futile as Megatron regains it moments later. He deals with the human and plunges the Dark Energon shard into his immobile body and returns to it via the Cortical Psychic Patch. He rises from the berth now completely healed.

"Decepticons, your rightful Lord and Master has returned!" he's says dramatically.

"Dramatic much" Kayla chuckles.

"That's a bit hypocritical don't you think, Kay?" I smirk.

"What are you trying to say?!" She mocks hurt.

"That you're the most dramatic of us all. Well, besides Starscream" I snort.

"Where is Starscream?" Megatron snarls as he steps into the room.

"Flight deck, make sure you throw in some hits for me!" I call out with a grin.

I almost miss the way his derma quirk up slightly before he leaves. I turn back to the security feed and watch with amusement. Starscream is about to take out Optimus Prime, but Megatron swoops in and grabs him. He tosses the Seeker roughly onto the flight deck.

"Lord Megatron. You're- you're healed! Praise the Allspark. It is a miracle!" Starscream fakes happiness.

"Oh, it will be a miracle all right, Starscream, if you survive what I have planned for you!" Megatron growls.

Starscream transforms and attempts an escape, but fail as Megatron grabs the jet and tosses him to the side. The Seeker transforms and starts to back away as the Warlord draws near.

"But the Autobots- Optimus- Right there, waiting for you" he try's to deter his Master's attention.

"My greatest mistake? I've made a few.
But there is one I do not intend to make again!" He says as he grabs Starscream by the helm.

"No, Master! Noooooo!" Starscream cries as Megatron drags him inside the ship, most likely taking him to the brig.

"Well that was fun, totally worth waking up for" I chuckle.

"Of course you found that entertaining" Jessica shakes her head with an amused look on her face.

"Only downside is that Knockout has more work to do" Kayla sighs.

"Yeah, but you can annoy the pit out of Screamer while he's confined to the medbay" I snicker.

"You're right, what an excellent turn of events" she grins evilly.

"I knew you'd like that idea" I giggle.

To Be Continued...