Chapter 24

(A/N: I know it's been a month and I'm really sorry about that. I know you all must be extremely bored right now, so I hope this chapter can relieve some of that. The chibi (Y/N) up top was drawn by me)

Previously on Human Decepticons:

"What?" Megatron quirks an optic ridge.

"Where's my puppy?" I pout playfully.

"Yeah, Knockout. Where's my puppy?" Kayla rests her hands on her hips.

Their optics widen comically, causing the two of us to burst out laughing.

"We're just messing with you guys. Calm down" I chuckle as they both sigh in relief.

It's at that moment that Steve bursts into the room. We turn to him slightly shocked at his entrance as he finally speaks up.

"Girl talk! Now please!" He shouts slightly panicked.

The girls and I share a look, before nodding and following the mech back to our quarters, leaving three very confused Cybertronians behind.

Y/N POV

Upon arrival, we head up to the sitting area, Steve's holoform in tow. When we all get comfortable, I turn to the fidgety Vehicon.

"You have summoned us under the sacred law. What troubles you, my young Padawan?" I speak in a serious tone.

"He's not training to be a Jedi, you know?" Jessica chuckles.

"Shhh, don't logic me when I'm trying to be wise"

"I mean, Padawan is sometimes used to refer to trainees in general" Kayla shrugs nonchalantly.

"He's not training for anything!" Jess exasperates.

"Guys, going off on a tangent here" I quirk a brow at the two.

"Can I speak now?" Steve's pipes up, interrupting the two bickering about Star Wars terminology.

"Right, yes. Tell us what has you so restless" Kayla finally directs her attention to him along with the rest of us.

"It's Starscream—"

"WHAT DID HE DO?! I SWEAR, IF HE HURT YOU I'M GONNA MURDER HIM!" Kayla instantly cuts him off in a fit of rage, earning a facepalm from myself and a sigh from Jessica.

"No no no! He didn't hurt me! The... the opposite actually" a gentle blush rises to his cheeks.

"Oh ho ho~ Do tell~ I want all the juicy details" I grin in delight.

"Time for some Starsteve~" Jessica giggles.

"Well, come on then! Don't keep us in suspense! Cliffhangers are a big 'no no' on this Warship" Kayla tried to hurry his explanation along with a giddy smile on her face.