Chapter 11 (Halloween Special- Part 1)

Previously on Human Decepticons:

"You're an aft... I yield" I frown in defeat.

He chuckles and pulls away and to our surprise, we are met with a chorus of disappointed 'Awws'. I role my eyes at the onlookers and accept the hand Megatron offers me as we rise to our feet.

"Tell me your recorded that" Kayla looks to Jessica and Soundwave.

"Of course we did" Jess replies with a grin.

"You're quite the skilled fighter, (Y/N). We should spar more often" Megatron complements.

"And next time, I'll win" I say with determination.

"We'll see" he replies playfully.

(A/N: This chapter is Halloween themed and will still fit into the story

(A/N: This chapter is Halloween themed and will still fit into the story. It is NOT a stand alone chapter)

Y/N POV

"GUYS!" Kayla shouts as she enters the bridge.

"Are you capable of entering a room without shouting for our attention?" I ask, genuinely curious from my place upon Megatron's shoulder.

"No, no I'm not" she grins.

"Fair enough. What is it, Kay?"

"The school is doing a Halloween dance tonight and we are going!"

"Noooooo" Jess and I both whine.

"Oh quit whining. A social event will do you both good"

"No it won't! You can guarantee before the end of the night a group of arseholes will try to flirt with us. You don't want the dance to turn into a crime scene, do you?" I try to reason with her.

"You'll have to suck it up because I already made your outfits" she smirks.

Jess and I groan in disdain and flop back on our guardian's shoulders. Megatron chuckles in amusement at my predicament.

"We're doomed" Jessica states the obvious.

Soundwave lightly pats her head with his slender digit, an air of amusement also surrounds him.

"Stop complaining. Come on, I booked us in at the hairdresser"

"What?! Why?!" I panic.

"We are getting our hair dyed" she smirks mischievously.

"There's no way out of this, is there?"

"Nope"

***

When Steve drops us off at the hairdresser, Kayla has to physically drag us into the building. Jess and I begrudgingly sit in the waiting area while Kayla goes to the front desk. By the looks of it, she's already informed them of what colours each of us will have. When it comes to Kayla, we don't get a choice.